A Red Sky-2

The pounding in the young demigods head increase. The small specs of light that began to appear in his vision only made it worse. Eventually the pounding soon took on a pattern, there'd be a pound then a long pause then a pound that echoed, and it would go on forever. Gritting his teeth Percy began to shift. Cool rough ground underneath his fingers, dug into his skin. His fingers clenched into the dirt, the sharp clubs piercing his cuticles and his nail bed. Thick crust covered his eyes, and he struggled to open them, eventually the crusty lids opened and stared up at a red sky. Wheezing, the son of Poseidon sat up and look down at his blood covered body. The dried blood matched the color of the sky, it had a striking resemblance. And then out of nowhere the smell of sulfur and blood filled his nostrils. Gagging, Percy fell back again, he hit his head on the hard ground.

"I don't smell that bad do I?" Questioned a thin girl with pale gray skin.

Her hair was a smokey green that begin to fade into the air towards the tips, the multiple shades varied from a dark red, to the purest silver. Her skin had a green tinge and was covered in blemishes. She had large plump lips, that were pulled into a cheeky grin. Her bright searing eyes looked almost as if they were ablaze. She dressed in a beige toga that reached just above her knees. A beautiful design covered the bottom of the dress that hung twards her calves, in the back. On closer inspection the design showed a bloody battle front, human bones scattered among the rubel.

The girl smiled again a cat like grin before reaching for Percy's hand to help him up. Percy stood on shaking legs, and then clung to the, surprisingly strong, girl as his knees started to give way. The girl hissed and pushed The weak boy to the ground. " My toga!" She grasped at the now blood and dirt covered fabric, before turning to look at Percy with a glare. " Your the one who has to host Father?" She said in disgust.

Percy stared up in confusion, his nostrils flaring at the smell coming off the girl in waves. Sighing the girl motioned for Percy to follow. Although he struggled Percy managed to stand and chase, more like slowly limp, after the fast moving girl. "Where are we going?" A weak raspy voice asked. Percy looked alarmed and looked down at his chest, grabbing at his throat. One of the curses he assumed, before tripping over his ratty sneakers. Laughing, the girl turned, and began to walk backwords,"We're going to get you cleaned up, me and my sisters."

As if on que two nearly identical girls appeared behind her. The shorter One had several large scars over her neck some still fresh. And deep.

The other was much taller and lacked her sisters scars and blemishes. Her body radiated perfection and confidence.

All three wore matching togas, the original girl's now covered in real blood and dirt. "Are you sure Agapita that this is the right person? Agnella said he would be better looking." The scared one asked.

"Shut up Acindia, or I'll chop your head off again." Percy winced and stared at the three in shock, all three of them combined nearly caused him to collapse.

"The original girl smiled, "We are the daughters of Uranus, the original Meliae, Agnella-Pure, I, Agapita-she who is beloved and wanted, and that waste of space, Ancindia- safe. Our father wishes to see a red sky in the world above, and you going to help." Her Smile turning sinister