Five heroes of olympus-9

Piper frowned down at her mother. The said goddess was lying on a towel on some beach, as burning chuck of rock flew down around them. "Piper darling, this kind of light is extremely hard to come by, its said to leave the skin glowing-"

"More like on fire! Mom we got to find out was going on! I really don't think Zeus is behind this. The mortals are in a panic. It's happening all the world!" She looked up from her phone.

"I'll go to Olympus when Zeus calls a meeting, daughter. I can do whatever I want, I am the goddess not you! So why don't you sit and look pretty." Aphrodite glared at her daughter and fixed her sunglasses. Piper groaned and leaned against a palm tree. "I bet they did call a meeting and you just don't want to go. I mean I was fine in France taking care of your hotel. Why all of a sudden you need me to tag along with you?"

"Maybe I just wanted bonding time." The love goddess huffed.

"You could have gone to Novice, they would have loved to see you... Oh gods all those demigods!" Piper stood in alarm. "Mom we have to go, no joke. Everyone is probably dying, Ares is probably fading along with Hephaestus." She started to pace. Aphrodite rolled her eyes. " Fine let's go." With a snap of her fingers the two stood in the dead center of the throne room.

Athena was the only one who noticed her arrival, even though she was preoccupied keeping Annabeth from at attacking a tired looking Apollo. " Zeus all the Olympians are here." Said the war goddess. "Explain the situation."

"Someone in the underworld wants to see stars." Mumbled a less then please, Nico. After the death of his boyfriend a few centuries ago, Nico had become even more morbid and developed a slight fear of people. The son of Hades spent most of his time in the underworld, with only the dead as company.

Zeus's nostrils flared at the interruption, "Yes, as Nico said a prisoner of the underworld has broken free. We are not quite sure which one, the underworld is in turmoil."

"I would know, The seals of Below have been broken. Prisoners are flowing out, and the amount of spirits that are sneaking out is throughout the roof. All beings of the underworld  except Nico, Hazel, and myself are hard at work trying to fix it as we speak."

Hazel sat next to Nico. She had grown into her immortal body quite well, but she took after her brother a little to much. Hazel isolated herself for a few decades, thus leading to the destruction of the already flawed relationship between her and Frank. 

"We fear that Uranus has been freed, hence the meteors and all." Hades continued. "We have received word from the nature god, Grover, Novice Olympia is in ashes. Less than half of the population survived-"

"The ORACLE ELIZABETH! She spoke the truth. Demigod die! Yes yes. Francesca will come come back! Nope! MONSTERS WILL EAT HER. The virgin will die! Mother let me go I wanna watch the sky fall, but first the  heroes of Olympus must find the Iris girl she's got-" Athena quickly covered her daughter's mouth. She turned to look at Hephaestus and Hades with a apologetic smile.

"Annabeth, sweet heart you have to sleep now." Called Aphrodite, the blonde was out with in a second. Piper stared at her best friend, well what was left of her. She looked so much different from the girl piper met at the canon all those  years ago. Her attention was brought to Frank .

"Did she just suggest we go on a quest to find a daughter of Iris? If so I just want you to know I'm not doing that."

"Frank, for all we know the crazy bitch suggested we go eat lava so don't get your panties in a twist." Said Hazel, Athena glared at the girl and brought Annabeth closer. Piper looked down sadly, the once tight group of friends, were now at each others throats 24/7. The death of Percy and disappearance of Leo, only added to the chaos.

"To be honest I wouldn't mind, putting the gang back together. The five heroes of Olmypus. I like it." Jason laughed and rested his head against his father's throne.

"Guys stop getting ideas, don't forget we have bigger problems then this." Piper crossed her arms over her chest.

"I agree with the girl, Jason. Now all of you go find any living  allies of Olympus." Grunted Zeus to the young group of immortals. "The gods have work to do."

Piper, Jason, Nico, Hazel, Frank, and a limp Annabeth carried by Piper left the throne room.

~
By the way there are other demigods who were made immortal but they aren't here at the moment, their godly parent has them running errands or trying to find people.

A quick list of the immortals;
Chris
Jake
Dakota
Renya
Nico
Hazel
Frank
Piper
Jason
Annabeth
Thalia
And Miranda.

Will, Nico's boyfriend was originally supposed to be immortal, along with several others, but he refused, he died at the age of 64.

Leo is still alive: However he was unable to leave the island Ogygia for a second time, he is still there trying to find a way out with his girlfriend Calypso.

Percy, well we all know what happened to Percy.