Victory-1

It's over.

The demigods decided that would be best to start a camp in the middle of the country, Arizona to be exact. Both camps had unbelievable damage. The gods where breaking ancient law and helping the demigods build Novice Olympia, a combination of New Rome and Camp Half-Blood. Over a hundred demigods had passed away, some of the bodies were so disfigured they weren't able to tell who was who. The majority of the seven had survived, Frank and Hazel handed a strong amount of mental damage, some what well. Piper was experiencing severe PTS because of the war, and was not able to stay at camp and fled to Europe. Jason was left heartbroken, the devastation of his best friend's death permanently affected his personality. Annabeth had the worst effect out of all of the demigods.

After experiencing the hardships of Tartarus and losing the one person, besides Nico, who could relate to the pain she experienced, Annabeth began isolate herself. She refused to eat or take care of her hygiene. The daughter of Athena's PTSD clef to a diagnoses of a horrific bipolar disorder. Her mental state had dropped below average, not even the wine God was able to help her. It is almost as if she was still in Tarturus but this time without Percy. Right now, Annabeth still believed that she was going to die at the hands of Gaia. The victory left the demigods crippled and heartbroken.

One night she nearly killed someone, miss taking them for a monster.

The whole camp distanced themselves from the now cursed Athena cabin. Annabeth's siblings had moved into a spare cabin, made for the unclaimed.

It had been a few months since the, the Gods called the seve-five and a few others to Olympus for their rewards.

All the said demigods wore there best clothing, well almost everyone.

Annabeth was dragged to Olympus by Hermes, Her laughter and wails echoed through the Throne room. Begging for death.

Annabeth's hair was matted and filthy, her once smooth skin, was now rough and frail, her swirling grey eyes no longer sparkled.

They were dark broken pools, the joy that once filled her eyes had vanished.

"Demigods." Zeus Yelled over Annabeth's wail in protest of her being here.

"LET ME GO YOU SAGGED, FAT-ASS, LAZY SON OF A BITCH!" Annabeth struggled against Hermes grasp.

''Um," Zeus coughed. "You have been all selected, to become the immortal servants of your said godly parent."

"Percy where did you go! There's so many of them!" She yelled.

The gods, Poseidon, shifted uncomfortable and Annabeth continue to thrash.

Poseidon wasn't any better with Percy's death, he had also grown depressed to the state were he no longer preformed his godly duties. His son Triton had taken his place for the mean time.

Zeus shifted in his throne and began calling up demigods, who also were a bit on edge.

When they returned to camp Annabeth refused to eat, which didn't really affect her now.

But then Athena had come to the camp to retrieve her daughter for her eternity of service. Athena held back tears the way her daughter screamed for mercy and beg to be killedwas heartbreaking.

Athena would have killed her daughter in an instant to end her suffering, but it was too late and it also upset the other gods, Zeus.