We all are going to die-3

That is Elizabeth either above or to the right.

•-•-•

746 Years in the Future

•-•-•

...The earth will shake

And the tears shall be fake

The hero will return

Owl, Bone, and Virgin will journey thorough the fern

The stars will fall

Destroying the earth and all

Lives will be lost when the camps is lit

And all because of his return from below the pit...

The words rang through the crisp night the campers of Camp Olympia stared at Elizabeth (new oracle) her brown eyes open but still. A few Apollo children helped her sit up in a wheelchair and took off to the infirmary.

"What!" A young Hermes boy shouted, thus causing a uproar of shouts and protest from the campers.

"Silence!" Chiron shouted his voice raised. " I understand that this generations of heroes have never been to war, but that gives you no right to start a squabble like this. I want all cabin leaders to the big house after we complete the song. " With that the campers continued the song however the fire was low and black. Small specks of green floated here and there. To put it in other words the campers were nervous-No they were far from nervous.

They were terrified.

After they had finished the campers left to their cabins.

•-•

"We have to do something."

"We all are going to die!"

"Evacuate all the campers."

"Hide."

The bickering between ideas continued untill, the meeting room door was swung open.

"Hey, um I have a uh idea." Elizabeth stuttered, she had never been much of a people person. "Well you all know the servant of Athena?" Several of the campers looked away trying not to remember her last visit. "Wecan pray to Athena to send us help, her servant. I know that Annabeth was one of the smartest children of Athena, her having a screw loose doesn't change her IQ."

"We could ask Annabeth, for help. She's supposed to grant any wish on the 18th of August."

"Are you crazy Annabeth is still in critical condition, if anyone were to do that they'd be dead!" Yelled Dawn, a daughter of Iris.

"Oi rainbow girl, My brother Zach had done it and Annabeth helped Him! You!" The child of Mars, Adam yelled slamming his fist on to the table.

"Your joking right?!" Asked Sarah daughter of Tyche, in alarm.

He shook his head no.
The campers looked to each other and then to Chiron who stood in the corner. He gave nothing but a sigh and turned to the leader of camp, Grover Underwood Lord of the wild.

"Fine since the 18th is three days away, Elizabeth, Adam, Dawn, and I will go to the cabin. Meeting adjourned." Grover huffed and left. The campers followed soon after, scrambling to their said cabins before the harpies came.