A chosen few-7

The five entered the big house, Adam held the door for the three girls and Grover, he soon followed them in. The cabin leaders were told to gather in the meeting room, they all sat around laughing and joking until Maya, daughter of Demeter, let out a gasp. All heads whipped to the door where Annabeth stood, in all her crazy glory. At first there was silence then Sarah (daughter of Tyche) whispered, a barely audible, "Annabeth?"

At first Annabth looked confused then she said, "Yes I Annabth." The whole room burst into chaos followed by a distressed scream from Annbeth, "SILENCE YOU RIDICULOUS FOOLS!"

That shut them up. So Elizabeth explained the passed events ( the earth quakes and the prosephy). Annabeth smiled and nibbled on her hair before she pointed to a girl.  Annabeth smiled to Francesca, who stifled a scream, " You shall journey through the fern, V-I-R-G-I-N." Annabeth shook her head before standing up  on the  table "Son of Ares and Son of Athena will go with her. Oh this is not good." She laughed."Only a chosen few will survive." The room filled with a painful silence, no one even breathed. Everyone stared at Annabeth. She stared back, before letting out a fit of giggles and climbing into Elizabeth's lap. Sighing, Elizabeth ran her fingers through her hair, as Annabeth sniffed at her and attempted to stick her fingers in the oracle's mouth.

~

Prisoner followed the three girls as they skipped across a bare plain towards a small shrine. A statue of Uranus stood proud and tall, Prisoner dropped to his knees before his master's shrine. Agpita pushed Ancindia to the ground and pulled out a blade. Holding it out to Prisoner she asked, "Will you do the honers and call upon our father?" Prisoner accepted the dagger with a smile, "A blood offering for my master."

Without hesitation, the boy brought down the blade on the smiling Ancindia's neck.
She cried out but quickly stopped as Prisoner continued to stab her body. Black blood splattered onto the shrine. The two sister's smiled down at the bloody boy and their sister's corpse, before joining hands and calling out in a ancient tongue for their beloved father.

Prisoner stood and joined them. The ground shook and a mist oozed out of the shrine. The fallen sister quickly stood, most of her wounds still healing, her head in her hands, as she waited for her minor cuts and lashes to heel. She then placed her head on the maimed stub, she called her neck. Within seconds the snapping of bones and tendons could be heard as the laceration heeled. Ancindia joined her sisters and called out. The mist circled the body of Prisoner, groaning he opened his mouth to let his beloved master in. The mortal fell to the ground, his back arching. Silvery wings pushed through his back, the webbed bat like wings pushed against the dirt.

Slowly prisoner rose.
A deep voice holding so much power answered the group of three." My daughters, I have one rule for when we rage apon The world above. Only a chosen few May survive." Uranus said with a smile.