Introduction

Hello

Hello

Hi, my name is Maddy Wilson and I'd like to thank you for clicking my book. I'd really love it if you would take the time to vote and comment but in all honesty, I'm really just happy that you're willing to give my book a chance.

Inspiration

Someone once told me to write a book that you'd want to read, to not write what you think others will like, but what you want to get out of a book. I've taken inspiration from my favourite books and created a storyline that I'm proud of, and that I'd not only enjoy reading, but I'll also enjoy writing.

Mine

This book is my own book. Please don't copy or steal any of the plotlines or the dialogue.

Updating

I will try my best to stick to an updating schedule where I update regularly but I can't guarantee this. Please just bear with me while I start out and I'm sure when I find my footing, the updates will be a lot more consistent.

Only Fiction

My book is purely fictional. Any similarity to real situations are unintentional.

About me

Reading is my favourite thing to do, as well as daydreaming. I love going to the gym, playing the drums and doing karate. My dream is to travel the world and learn about different cultures. I write in my free time to relax and I'm always looking to improve my ability, which is why I'm here.

Also I'm really curious to know how you found my book. (Recommended, friend's reading list, random search, etc). I'd really appreciate it if you could comment here to respond to the question.

Thank you again for clicking on my book. I hope you enjoy the story.

~ MaddyWilson 💙