Chapter 4

Rubina was on throne duty again which made her cross. She just wanted something different for once then this stupid duty. She was dressed as Peach again as she still didn't want people to see who she really is. However for a weird reason she had a satchel that had her red dress and shoes in along with her fan. Her staff was behind the throne for good protection. She was sitting straight listening to a couple asking about schooling for their children.

"Ah schooling is very important for the young mind. But what seem to be the issue about it?" Rubina asked curiously.

"Well your majesty we're a little afraid our daughters would get picked on. For how different each look we would like to know how we could help them feel confident and be able to be themselves." The mother said.

Rubina stared down for a moment and thought a bit. Reminding of herself but understood what they meant. She looked up at the couple having the answer.

"Well that is pretty easy and it's what my mage Colidora would always tell me. It's better that they just be themselves. They don't need to be perfect or dress up for who they aren't. They should try their best to make friends and do well in school." Rubina stated.

Colidora turned her head to Ruby and gave a small smile. Knowing the young princess was saying it more to herself than to these couple.

"Oh! Well that is good advice princess. Could you perhaps-"

The mother was cut off when something exploded outside the castle. It startled the couple and turned to the door. Rubina stood up shocked to have heard that.

"What was that?" Rubina asked unsure as this was the first time she heard that. Not expecting to hear it while she was on duty.

Colidora stared frowning knowing that this was not going to be an ordinary day. Meaning that Ruby could be in danger in getting hurt or captured.

Before she could tell her to get the couple to safety and have her hide, the door exploded which made them duck. However Rubina saw that a spike ball was coming down on them. Quickly grabbing her staff from the throne as she pointed toward the dangerous ball.

"Feather Heart!" She yelled out creating a heart shield above them with her staff. It instantly protected them as the spike ball hit the shield before it bounced off landing with a thud away from them.

She made the shield disappear they looked towards the door which was destroyed.

"Peach and father aren't going to be happy about that." Ruby said softly.

They suddenly heard an evil child laughter coming from where the door was blown off. To their surprise they saw a small koopa riding what looks like a Clown Car that flies. He came in with a few minions which Rubina recognized. Knowing it was Bowser who sent them to cause trouble. She frowned at this.

"Well well it looks like I came in time to say hello to Princess Peach and it has been a while Colidora." The child koopa said.

'He must think I'm Peach. Well considering I am dressed as her. But right now we're in trouble.' Ruby thought but she was surprised the child knew her mage.

"Not long enough it seems Junior. What business do you have here to disturb us?" Colidora asked firmly staring seriously.

'Junior?' Ruby thought before looking at the koopa child. Immediately despite the bandana around his neck, his small size and the way he spoke. She could tell from what she remembered the picture Rosalina showed her in the book when she learned of Bowser. He does look a lot like the king.

'Wait? Does this mean this is Bowser's son?' She thought shocked however she'll focus on the situation right now.

"Nothing really much Colidora. My dad asked that Peach should visit him right now. He really would like to have her there let's say, forever." Junior said smirking.