Chapter 5

It took quite a while to fly to the koopa kingdom. Rubina was seated hugging her legs against her chest. She was already missing her kingdom, her family and Colidora. She knew the danger she placed herself in but she remembered her lessons of being a great ruler and responsible princess. Always place the needs of your people first then your own. Something her father and Colidora had told her. Her mother never really spoken to her during the years she grew up.

She tried not to cry as she buried her face into her knees really trying not to let the tears ran down her face. Ignoring the fact that she was already exposing a little bit about not being Peach but why should she care.

"Hi Peach, we're finally home!" Junior called out

She lifted up her head wiping the so called tears from her face before she looked up. Her eyes widen and she gasped when she saw how the koopa kingdom looked like. It was surrounded lava and the rest was on rock and stone.

She stood up staring not expecting that this was where her dear twin could get captured

She stood up staring not expecting that this was where her dear twin could get captured. The palace was quite grand, bigger than their own castle.

'This is quite amazing and scary at the same time.' Ruby thought as they flew towards what looked like the entrance of the kingdom. But there, walking towards them was the one and only. Bowser and he looked quite excited when his son and minions brought back his price. He smirked when they came closer.

"I see the mission was a success. You have done well my son. Were there any problems?" Bowser spoke as he stopped.

"As always Peach refused to co-operate so we had to take her by force. But she learned new skills and abilities that I had never seen before. She could even fight a few goombas and koopa troopers too. She was also surprisingly very kind too." Junior told his dad as he floated in front of him.

"New skills and abilities? That's not possible." Bowser said shocked. As he knew Peach better than anyone else.

"I wouldn't lie if I didn't see it for myself. She had a new attitude too when we encountered each other. You can ask her if you like." Junior said as he waved his hand so they could bring the cage over.

Rubina was in a straight posture, her face in a bored expression. Knowing that she still had to keep her face serious mostly in the presence of an enemy.

Bowser was suspicious but decided to look into the matter to himself. He moved over just as the cage set down. He stood in front of the cage expecting Peach to rage and insult him. However 'Peach' said nothing as she continued to give a serious look he had never seen on her before. Indeed 'Peach' was different he moved around the cage like a predator. Observing her from where she stood. He picked up that there were a few things on her which made no sense.

"Let her out. I want a closer look." He ordered as soon as he stood in front of her again.

'Peach' saw this and she lean back to avoid being taken out. But she was forced to come out unfortunately. Her foot caught on the door which made her trip but landed on her hands and knees. Bowser didn't approve of that and growled at them.