I'm so shocked and surprised!!!!

Hi everyone it's ya author FearsomeSamurai45657.

I am truly taken from my feet with how many of you are commenting and liking this story if you have stumble upon this story that I have wrote but sometimes I don't get the time to write because of my work and personal life but oh my gosh! 

This story has more then 2.18K reads and 78 votes!!

THAT IS JUST FLIPPIN AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I AM REALLY SHOCKED AND SURPRISED TO SEE SO MANY LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

To see so many who makes the time to vote on some of my chapters or even leave a comment in certain chapters really warms me up and that lets me know that some of you do appreciate my work that I put my heart and soul into. Which really makes me so so so happy! I don't get many who vote or even leaves a comment in my chapters that's just awesome and amazing!

So to those who have stumbled upon my story and took you time to read it through. I can say thank you so much and that I am blessed that you have found this book and read it.

I will try my absolute best to write and update the chapters as much to my ability or when I have the time so PLEASE be very patient with me. I also have life ya know!

But yeah! That all I wanted to say and thank you once again , I love you all, stay safe and live out your dreams!