Talking To Harry And Diagon Ally

I woke up the next morning to find that I was still on Carlisle's chest, I looked up and saw him smiling at me.

Carlisle: "Good morning love."

Me: "Good morning."

I got up took a shower and got changed.

I walked down stairs and saw all the kids even Ron and Harry smiling

Alice: "Good morning." 

Me: "Good morning...Ok,before we go to Diagon Ally I am going to tell you about Hogwarts a little bet."

They nod. But before I started to talk we heard a hoot and we saw my owl Maggie with a letter in her beak. She give's it to me.

Me: "Thank you Maggie, here you go sweetie."

I gave her a treat and I read the letter.

*Dear Angel,     
I was wondering if you would accept a position we have here. If you accept you will been helping our dear Hagrid out because we have so many creature's here that it is hard for him to take care of them all by himself. I even got permission to tell you that you are aloud to bring one of your dragon's with you if you would like. This would also help you stay close to the Cullen's and close to Harry. And we both know who is out there watching him. I really hope you accept this offer. Also Carlisle Cullen will be our new doctor and he might your potion expert's.            

From Albus Dumbledore*   

Harry: "What dose it say?"

Me: "Dumbledore want's Carlisle to be the healer and me to help him and Hadgrid with some of the creature's there."

Ron: "You should do it!"

Harry: "Yes! please do it."

Me and Carlisle looked at each other and smiled.

Me: "You guy's know that mean's that we will be keeping eye on you guy's."

They all nodded.

Me: "Ok!I wrote back."

*Dear Albus       
Me and Carlisle both are happy to accept the offer's and I want to let you know I will be bringing Daisy with me. I will ship everything she will need in a bag I will give Carlisle, that means I will shrink her habitat that she won't feel like she is away from home. Can you please put her habitat next to my room so I can keep an eye on her I would really be grateful. Harry won't be on the train because he will be riding Daisy to Hogwarts and don't worry I will be with him. And can you make a room for me and Carlisle because we are together and its hard to be away from him. I have something else to talk to you about but I will talk to you more when I see you. It will be great to see you again Albus.               From Angel Tonks*