Visiting Fred And George's Joke Shop

Today we are going to see how Fred and George are doing with their Joke Shop

Today we are going to see how Fred and George are doing with their Joke Shop.Its me,Carlisle,Harry,Leah,Stella,Edward,Emmett and Jasper because Rosalie and Alice are trying to help Hermione with Ron.When walked through Diagon Ally pretty much everything is shut down but the Joke Shope.

Jasper: "How are they keeping the shop open,when everything else is shut down?"

Harry: "I don't know."

When we walked threw the doors we saw that the pleace was packed,everything you can think of is there.Everyone went their own seapret ways Jasper and Emmett went to look at the paint bombs,Edward and Stella went straight for the candy,Harry and Leah went to explore.As for me and Carlisle we stood and watched the kids to make sure they didn't break anything.

???: "Hello, Angel and Carlisle!"

We turned around and saw Fred and George smiling at us.

Me: "Hello, you two."

Carlisle: "We see your bussines is doing good."

Fred: "We just-"

George: "Wanted you-"

Fred: "To know-"

George: "That whatever-"

Fred: "You get-"

George: "Is-"

Both: "Free."

We laughed.

Me: "Well, thank you."

Carlisle: "I think you guys might want to watch out,because Remus said that if she went to school the same time as them.Then she would have been part of their group."

Me: "Hey!;

I smiled and playfully smacked his arm.We laughed.

Both: "Harry and Stella get theirs for free to.Because they gave us their winnings from the
tornamment to open it."

Me: "I'm glade you didn't tell Emmett that he could get stuff for free."

Both: "Why?"

Carlisle: "Because then he would be pranking up a storm."

Me: "And then we would have to kill him."

They both nod their heads,then Edward came up to us.

Edward: "Me,Stella,Harry and Leah are going to walk around."

Carlisle: "Ok son."

Me: "Stay out of trouble and be safe."

Edward: "We will."

After they left I saw Emmett and Jasper throwing paint balls at each other.

Me: "Jasper!Emmett!"

They looked at me and I couldn't hold my laughter in because Emmett had pink all over his face and Jasper had yellow all over his face.