Watching Everyone Put They're Names In The Goblet

*Edwards P.O.V*

Me and my siblings were watching kids put their names in the goblet.Stella was sitting next to me talking.

Stella: "I don't get it,why would anyone want to enter something so dangorus?"

Emmett: "For eternal glory and the prize."

Stella: "Whats so great about eternal glory and a prize if your dead."

Alice: "She has a point,I mean they aren't like us dead."

Rosalie: "Yeah,if they die in this tornament then they don't wake up."

Harry comes over and sits next to Stella.

Harry: "What are we talking about over here?"

Me: "About how we think its stupide to enter a tornament that has been known to kill people."

Harry: "I think its stupide as well."

Its true both don't even dream about putting they're names into the goblet.We heard poeple cheering and saw Fred and George run up with potions in their hands.

Fred: "We finally did it."

George: "We made a great aging potion."

Hermion: "Its not going to work."

George: "Oh,how come Granger?"

Hermione: "You see that circle?"

Fred: "Yes."

Hermione: "So, Angel and Dumbledore made it themselfs and it will know what you are doing."

George: "We'll see about that."

Me and Alice already knew what was going to happen to them and its quit funny,I know mom will laugh her head off.

George: "Ready,Fred?"

Fred: "Ready,George."

Both: "Bottoms up."

They drank the potion and jumped in the circle.They put their names in.

Both: "Yeah!"

(Here it comes)I thought.The goblet threw them into the hall and everyone started laughing even us.Both had white hair and long white beards.They started fighting until Snape came and even he was trying to hold in he laughter.

Snape: "You two go to Angel."

They went to the hospital wing.

Jasper: "Oh,I gotta see this."

They ten of us went to see what was happening at the hospital wing.By the ten of us I meant me,Stella,Harry,Ron,Hermione,Emmett,Rosalie,Jasper,Alice and Cedric who has been hanging out with us alot because we became best friends and also me and him became brothers.Sad part is that is also put his name into the goblet of fire.Anyways when we get there we see Dumbledore,Carlisle,Snape,McGonagall,and mom around them trying to hold they're laughter in.

Mom: "You guys tried to put your names in the goblet of fire didn't you?"

They looked down and nodded.

Mom: "They look like a younger version of yourself Albus."

Dumbledore: "That they do."

They both laughed.Dumbledore looked at mom and Carlisle.

Dumbledore: "Why don't you guys get them fixed up,please."

Carlisle: "Of course."