Buckbeak!!!

Today is the day I am going to help Hadgrid with his first lesson today, he is showing them Buckbeak who I have only seen once

Today is the day I am going to help Hadgrid with his first lesson today, he is showing them Buckbeak who I have only seen once. Rosalie found out what me and Carlisle talked about us having a baby and I told her that we want to wait a few years, but that doesn't mean we won't have fun ;p. Anyway I got there just in time to see Neville on the ground with his book attacking him, I saw Dean ad Seamus trying to help him. Its a good thing it wasn't sunny today because Edward, Emmett and Rosalie were here. I also saw Stella and Edward standing close together, but once they saw Buckbeak Stella was so scared that she grabbed Edward's hand which causes him to have a small smile on his face. It was so funny watching everyone trying to figure out how to open they're book's. I saw Harry about to open it but I stopped him before he could.

Harry: "Why did you stop me, Angel?"

Me: "Because Harry your suppose to stroke the spine to get it to relax."

He stroke's its spine and it relaxed in a seconded.

Harry: "Thank you."

I nod and together me and the trio come at a stop along with the rest. Edward, Emmett, Rosalie, and Stella were right behind me. I smiled when I saw Buckbeak, he was so beautiful.

Hadgrid: "Ta da! Everyone meet Buckbeat, isn't he beautiful."

Ron: "Hadgrid, what exactly is that?"

Hadgrid: "I believe my partner would like to answer this."

He smiled and nodded for me to answer, so I did.

Me: "That, Ron is a Hippogriff. A very misunderstood creature's."

Hadgrid: "That is correct..now who would like to go up and pet him?"

Harry didn't realize that everyone but him stepped back.

Hadgrid: "Well done Harry!"

Me: "It seems he is a little nervous."

He nods.

Hadgrid: "Harry, how about Angel show's you what to do?"

He nods a little but was also hesitated before he nodded his head yes. So I walk beside him.

Me: "First you want to approach him just a little bet and then bow, if he bows back then you can get near him."

I slowly walk in front of Buckbeak and slowly bowed, he walked up to me and instead of bowing he gave me affectionate head but on my head.

Hadgrid: "It seems he recognize's you, even though you only seen him once."

I laughed and stood beside Buckbeak and slowly stroked his back.

Me: "Go ahead Harry, give it a try."

He walked up to him slowly and bowed. Buckbeak went to sniff him and then bowed, I was so proud when I saw him petting Buckbeak.

Hadgrid: "Alright, I'm going to let you ride him now."

Harry: "What?...Whoa Hadgrid!"

Hadgrid pick's him up and put's him on Buckbeak's back.

Hadgrid: "Don't worry you aren't going alone."

He look's at me and nod's, instead of Hadgrid picking me up Buckbeak bend's down a little bet and I climb on his back.

Hadgrid: "Now don't pull at his feather's, he won't like it if you do!"

He gently smack's him on the butt, and Buckbeak start's running and take's off. The sight was beautiful, I saw Harry let go of Buckbeak and spread's his arm's out and start's screaming.

Harry: "WHAO!!!!"

I laugh and spread my arm's out also, we hear a whistle and soon Bucbeak is on the ground running while most of the student's cheer, when we came to a stop Hadgrid picked up Harry and placed him on the ground and started to talk to him while I got off and petted Buckbeak some more. I suddenly hear someone start talking.

???: "Oh, please."

I saw Draco walking up to Buckbeak, I stood in front of him. Instead of saying excuse me, he freaking pushes me and when Buckbeak saw that, let's just say that he scared Draco. Who was acting like he got hurt or at least he was acting like he was dying. Hadgrid took Draco to the infirmary, I felt a slit push on my back. It was Buckbeak.

Me: "I'm alright Buckbeak."