Harry And Stella Find Out What The First Task Is

*Harry P.O.V*
Ever since they said me and Stella's names the only students that know we are telling the truth about us not putting our names in the goblet of fire are Edward,Emmett,Rosalie,Jasper,Alice,Hermione,and Cedric.Angel is still wondering how our names got in there and so do I. I haven't talked to Ron since that night of the chooseing of the champions.Me and Stella were sitting under a tree with Edward,Emmett and Rosalie when Ron and Hermione came over.Ron told Hermione something and she stood in the middle of us.

Hermione: "Ron told me to tell you that Seamuse told him that Dean told Seamus that Hagrid was looking for you."

Me: "What?"

Hermione: "Please don't make me say it again."

Me: "Well tell Ron-"

Hermione: "I'm not an owl!"

I looked and saw Stella got mad at her and grabbed her arm.Hermione looked at her.

Stella: "Look here missy!The only reason you were talking for Ron and not Harry is because you fancy him!Well you know what,if your going to be like that then don't talk to us at all!"

With that she pushed Hermione away from her.We all were shocked but Rosalie looked proud of her.She walked back to us while Hermione looked hurt and so did Ron.

Rosalie: "Well done little sis."

Stella: "Thanks."

We sat back down and talked about what we think the task will be.
.....
*Angel's P.O.V.,this is her outfit Dragons*

Charlie owled me and told me and Carlisle to meet him in the forest and bring Daisy

Charlie owled me and told me and Carlisle to meet him in the forest and bring Daisy.So we were walking with Daisy behind us.

Daisy: "Why did Charlie want you to bring me momma?"

Me: "I don't know sweetie but we will find out."

When we got there we saw four dragon's in cages and they were in a bad mood.

???: "Carlisle!Angel!"

We looked and saw Charlie running to us.

Charlie: "Oh,good you brought Daisy."

Daisy gave him a little lick on the cheek he laughed.

Charlie: "Its good to see you to Daisy."

Carlisle: "What's going on Charlie?"

Charlie: "We need your help prapearing for the first task."

Me: "Dragons are they're first task?"

He nods.

Charlie: "And Daisy is our fifth dragon."

Carlisle: "But Daisy dosn't like scaring people."

Charlie: "Well she will have to act.Can you help calm them down,please."

Me: "Ok."
.....
*3rd persons p.o.v*

While Angel and Carlisle were talking to Charlie,Harry and Stella came to meet Hagrid who looked well dressed that night.After Hagrid and Maxime were done talking and she left Harry and Stella came out from the invisible cloak.

Harry: "Dragons!"

Stella: "Thats the first task!"