In The Gravyard

*Cedrics P.O.V*
After Stella and Harry saved me we ran and stood before the cup.

Me: "Go on!"

They looked at me.

Me: "You two saved me,go on take it!"

Harry: "All of of us together!"

Stella: "Yeah!"

We all looked and saw the wind coming right at us,so all three of us grabbed the cup and was pulled into a small tight space.Soon we landed,I got up and looked around(Ah oh,its the gravyard)I thought.I quickly searched for Angel's potion and when I found it, I drank it just in time because next all I saw was a man pointing a wand at me and he shouted the Killing Course at me,I flew back and blacked out.
....
*Stellas P.O.V*

Me and Harry were trapped agenst a statue and saw Cedric go flying.

Both: "No!!!!!!"

???: "Hurry up,Wormtail."

*Time skip to were Voldamort got his full strength back*

Voldamort: "My wand Wormtail."

He gives him his wand back.

Voldamort: "Your arm."

Wormtail: "Oh,thank you master."

Giving him the arm were he had just cut off his hand.

Voldamort: "Your other arm."

He gave his other arm to him and Voldamort called the death eaters.
We listened to him go on about how long its been and how none of them tried to find him.When he went over to Cedric and put his foot on his face.

Voldamort: "Ah,such a handsome boy."

Me: "Don't you touch him!"

He looks at us and smiles.

Voldamort: "Ah!The Potter twins!I forgot you two were there.Standing on my dead fathers grave.I would entrauce you but you two are almost as famous as me.Shall I explain what really happened 13 years ago.You see my friends when dear sweet Lilly Potter gave her life to save her only son and daughter she cast a spell the oltament protection,I couldn't touch them.It was old magic something that I should have seen but no matter because things have changed.Because I can touch you two now!"

He touch my shoulder and Harrys forhead,both scars begane to burn.

Both: "AAHHH!"
.....
*Harrys P.O.V*

Voldamort suddenly lets us go.

Voldamort: "Pick up your wands Potters!"

Me and Stella ran behind the statue.

Voldamort: "Come back here Potters!I wanna look you in the eyes when I kill you two!Or I can keep you locked up and kill that godmother of yours!"

I didn't like the way he said he would go after Angel,the only mother figure in mine and Stellas life.I looked at her and she was almost as beaten up as me.She looks at me and nods, I knew what she was thinking.We came out from behind the statue.

Me: "Fine,have it your way then."

Voldamort: "Avada Kadavra!"

Both: "Exspellioumus!"