End Of The Final Battle Part 1

*Still the third persons P.O.V*

Everything was going by so fast that it was hard to even think.Angel was getting ganged up on by Death Eatters left and right.Bill and Cedric were with Angel to try and protect her.Angel's dragon's are also around her but nobody knew it because she turned them invisible.Emmett who was with Fred and Percy saved Fred from a wall that was about to fall on him.Everyone besides the Cullen's looked beaten up with cuts and brusises all over their bodys.Tonks and Remus were with Arthur and Kingsly,all four of them took the potions that Angel made for them.Leah even called her pack who also took some potion and then went to fight.Harry and Stella just found out about them being hourcroxs.
.....
*Stella's P.O.V*

We just found out about being hourcroxs.
How are we going to tell Edward and Leah?Me and Harry hasn't taken our potions yet.Now we have to go to the black forest to be killed.Saying goodbye sucks.I thought.

Me: "This sucks,we find our soulmates and now we have to say goodbye."

Harry: "I know."

We walked down the stairs and saw Leah,Edward,Ron and Hermione sitting on the steps.Edward and Leah heard us and stood up along with Ron and Hermione.

Ron: "We thought you two went to the black forest."

Harry: "We're going there now."

Edward and Leah looked at us with such sadness in their eyes.

Ron: "What!No you two can't give yourselfs up to him mate."

Hermione: "What is it that you two found out?"

Me: "There's a reason why we can hear them..the hourcroxs."

Harry: "We think we might have known all along.And we think you have too."

Hermione: "I-I'll go with you."

Me: "No!"

Harry: "Kill the snake."

Me: "Kill the snake and then it's just him."

After hugging Ron and Hermione we went over to Edward and Leah.Leah and Harry stepped away to talk.When I got to Edward I could see the hurt in his eyes.

Edward: "It's not fair."

Me: "I know I said the samething when we found out."

Edward: "Please don't go."

Me: "We have no other choice.Before I go I want to tell you that I love you with all my heart.And I'll be watching over you."

I kissed his lips and I didn't want to pull away.

Edward: "I love you too with all of my dead heart."

I laughed a small laugh,then I kissed him one last time.After I hugged Leah me and Harry started walking to the black forest.
......
*Angel's P.O.V*

I was helping out Carlisle and Rosalie with everyone.I was wrapping Fred's arm when I heard Neville yell for me.I walked outside.

Me: "What is it Neville?"

He just pointed at something and when I looked to see what he was pointing at my heart stopped.Everyone came outside too with sad faces.Everyone saw Hagrid carrying two bodys in each of his hands.

Leah: "Who are those two that Hagrid is carrying.Neville?"

Voldamort: "Harry and Stella Potter are dead!"

Edward and Leah screamed at the same time.

Both: "No!"

Carlisle had to hold Edward and some of the pack held on to Leah.Voldamort hasn't even looked at me yet.

Voldamort: "Foolish boy and girl.The Potter twins are dead.Now you put all you're faith in me."
....
*Skipping to when Neville pulls the sword out of the hat*

After Neville's speach he pulled out the sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat.Voldamort casted the killing curse at Neville but I stood in front of him and blocked it.All the death eaters and Voldamort were shocked.

Voldamort: "YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS DEAD!!"

He was looking at Bellatrix.

Bellatrix: "She was!"

Me: "Yes I was but I came back."

After I said that Harry and Stella jumped out of Hagrid's arms.They started shooting spells at the snake while running to us.

Stella: "Get everybody inside."

Harry: "We have to kill the snake."