Fighting Bellatrix And A Happy Ending

*Angel's P.O.V*

Another battle as started and I was in the Great Hall fighting some death eaters.After I was done I saw Bellatrix shooting spells at Molly.I walked over to them and blocked a spell that Bellatrix shot at Molly.

Me: "Molly you go and protect Ginny.I will handle her."

Molly: "Ok,be careful."

Me: "I will."

She runs over to Ginny,while I faced my crazy cousin.

Bellatrix: "I saw you die."

Me: "I did but I had some help coming back."

Bellatrix started shooting spells at me but I blocked everyone of them.

Me: "My turn."

After I said that she looked scared and she should be.I started shooting spells at her who was trying to block them.I shooting spells at her so fast that it was hard to block all of them.I cast a stunning spell at her after disarming her and watched her start to freeze.I took my chance and cast a spell to turn her to ash.I watched her start to turn to ash.

Me: "Burn in hell bitch."

After I said that she turned to ash.After I killed Bellatrix I went to help Charlie who was having trouble because he had four death eaters shooting spells at him.I ran over and stood next to him.

Me: "Need some help?"

Charlie: "That would be nice."

We laughed while fighting the death eaters.A couple of minutes later someone came in yelling that Voldamort was dead.After hearing that some death eaters ran away but most were caught and were going to Azkaban.I was so happy that this was all over,I know my hair was a bright yellow.I saw Carlisle looking for me so after I hugged Charlie I ran to Carlisle.

Me: "Carlisle!"

He smiles when he sees me.I jumped into his arm's and kissed him.

Me: "It's finally over!"

Carlisle: "Yes it is."

Me: "Let's go check on everyone."

Carlisle: "Let's go."

We walked around looking for everyone.We saw my kid's and the Weasley family around a table and then I saw Cedric and Amos walking over to the table.So we went outside and when we did we saw Ron and Hermione holding hands,Leah and Harry doing the same,Edward and Stella were hugging.

Me: "Such lovely couples."

They all turned their and smiled at us.

Carlisle: "Let's go home."