First Day Of Potion's

Its been a couple of days since we were attacked at the Weasley's house and ever since then Leah and Edward hasn't let Stella and Harry out of their sites,Carlisle is the same way but you can't really blame them.The Weasley's had to build a new home which my boys afford to help them,its not a big home but its still cozy.Dumbledore told me that he asked Harry and Stella to get to know Proffesser Sloughorn who is currently teaching potions so Snape finally got to teach Deafense Agenst The Dark Arts.Sloughorn asked me if I would like to help with the class seeing is I invent potions,he isn't the only teacher asking for my help in their class everyone is.So I just going around helping out everyone but right now I am helping Sloughorn out for his first day.

So I just going around helping out everyone but right now I am helping Sloughorn out for his first day

Which I am standing right by his side right now talking to the class.

Sloughorn: "Welcome to our first day of potions."

I saw Seamus raise his hand.

Sloughorn: "Yes,my boy what is it."

Seamus: "What's in that pot?"

Sloughorn: "Oh,this is Amortentia aka a Love potion."

He opens the pot and starts to talk about it more.

Sloughorn: "It causes a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker.It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they find most attractive, even if the person doesn't acknowledge or is unaware of their fondness for the object of their affection themselves.Angel dear,would you like to tell us what you smell know just remember don't let it over power you."

I giggled while my hair turns pink and yellow.

Me: "I know."

I smelled the potion.

Me: "I smell some after shave,spices,hospital smell and rain."

I looked around and everyone mostly the girls looking at me in a awe.I know my hair is purple and pink but mostly purple.

Sloughorn: "Did you just discribe one person,my dear?"

I looked at him and saw him smiling at me with a knowing look.Leah,Hermione,Ginny,Stella and my kids looked me knowing too.

Me: "Ok,yes I did."

Sloughorn: "Who?"

Me: "My fiance Carlisle Cullen."

I heard all the girls awe.But then I saw three girls move alittle closer,so I motioned to Sloughorn to them.

Sloughorn: "Of course it dosn't creat real love....just a strong obbsission.Which makes this the powerfullest potion in this room."

He put the top back on the pot.We heard somone coming in the class room and when we turned we saw Harry and Ron.

Sloughorn: "Harry my boy!"

Harry: "Sorry we're late proffesser."

Sloughorn: "None since!Come and who is this?"

Ron: "Ron Wealsey, sir."

Sloughorn: "Welcome any friend of Harry's and Stella's is a friend of mine.Bring your books over and take a seat."

Harry: "Sorry sir, we don't have our books."

Sloughorn: "Thats alright just grab the ones off the bookcase."

After that he turned back to the class.I saw Ron and Harry fight over a book in which I had to hold back my laughter.But Ron won so he took the new book while Harry was stuck with an old looking book.

Sloughorn: "Now dose anyone know what this is?"

Holding up a vial.Hermione raises her hand.

Sloughorn: "Yes?"

Hermione: "Granger, sir."

Sloughorn: "Yes,Miss Granger."

Hermione: "Thats Felix Felicis also known as Liquid Luck."

Sloughorn: "Yes,now there is only one vial,I will give this to anyone who creat the perfect brew of Wiggenweld potion.Awakens a person from magically-induced sleep and hence can cure Draught of Living Death."
....
*Stellas P.O.V*

When he was talking about the love potion I smelt vanilla,forest,Edwards hair and the smell of a clean shirt.So instead of going near the pot,I just turned and put my face in his chest.I looked up and saw him smiling,then we saw my brother and Ron come in and fight over a book.After a few more minutes he told us about the Liquid Luck that we would try to win.Me or Harry has got to win it because it will help us with Sloughorn,when he told us what we would be making I smiled because Angel tought us how to make it.Once we started looking threw the page's I saw that all the instruction's were wrong,so with that I just did what Angel taught us.Hermione saw me and Harry pour that nasty creater's juice in the pot.

Hermione: "How did you do that?"

Harry: "You crush it."

Hermione: "No,the book says cut it."

Me: "No,really you crush it."

Me and Harry stood next to each other while Sloughorn tested our potions.

Sloughorn: "My word.Their perfect!One drop can cure us all!"

I looked at Angel who just smiled and winked at me.So me and Harry won the Liquid Luck.