Standing Up To Umbridge

Its been a horrible two weeks because Umbridge has been questioning all of the teachers and actting like she is incharge of this school

Its been a horrible two weeks because Umbridge has been questioning all of the teachers and actting like she is incharge of this school.Right now me and Carlisle are in Dumbledores office talking.

Me: "She is driving me crazy Albus."

He chuckled.

Dumbledore: "I think she is driving everyone crazy,my dear."

Me: "It was funny when she got splashed by Max the other day."

All three of us laughed,you see Umbridge was standing there watching me teach another one of my dragon classes and she was standing to close to Max's lake and when she wasn't look he gave her a little squrt of water onto her back.Of course she got mad but didn't say anything because I was there so I made Max show that he was sorry,so he gave her a flawor.She smiled and said it was ok just don't do it again and he nods.I think she is afraid of me like Crouch is.Anyway back to our conversation.

Dunbledore: "Can you excuse us Caslisle.I have somthing to ask Angel."

Carlisle: "Of course,I'm going to see if anybody is in the hospital wing."

Me: "Ok."

He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and then leaves.I see Dumbledore smiling and my hair turns pink.

Dumbledore: "Let us take a walk shall we."

I nod and we left his office and walked around the grounds.

Me: "What is it that you wanted to ask me,Albus?"

Dumbledore: "I know that I will be resigning one day and I also know that you and Carlisle want to try for a baby one day.But I was woundering if you would like to be next in line to be head master of Hogworts,of course I will train you and when you do have a child I would evise you to leave McGonagall in charge of Hogworts until the child or children are old enough to come to Hogworts or unless you don't want to be Head Master anymore.How would you like that?"

I was shocked but smiled while my hair turned yellow.

Me: "I would love that."

Dumbledore: "So from now on you will be second in comand of this school,I will ask for you advise on some questions and stuff like that."

I nod.
....
While we were walking and talking we saw a young boy running tords us.

Me: "Calm down young one,what's the matter?"

???: "U-Umbridge,is trying to fire Miss.Trelawney."

I look at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore: "What is your name and where are they?"

???: "My name is Micheal sir,and they are near the garden."

Me: "Thank you,Micheal."

We walk to the gardens and saw Umbridge trying to kick poor Sybill off of the grounds.It broke my heart to see Sybill crying and McGonagall trying to comfort her,I also knew that Sybill had nowhere else to go.So we walked out and everyone turned to us.

Sybill: "Oh,please Albus and Angel!Don't let me go!"

Dumbledore: "McGonagall please take Miss.Trelawney back in the castle please."

Sybill: "Oh thank you!"

We nod and saw Umbridge mad.

Umbridge: "How dare you."

Dumbledore: "You have the right to question my teacher's but you don't have the right to fire them and banish them from the grounds.That is the job only for the Head Master and Second in comand."

Umbridge: "And who is your second in comand?"

Dumbledore: "Miss.Tonks here of course,she knows how to be Head Master way more then you do."

Umbridge: "We'll see about that."

We turn to leave and Dumbledore told everyone to get back to class.I saw Harry and Stella calling out for Dumbledore but he ignored them I asked him why but he didn't say.
....
I was walking when I saw Harry and Stella on the bridge talking.

Me: "Hey,you two."

Harry: "Your not going to ignore us like Dumbledore is are you?"

Me: "Now why would you think that?"

Stella: "Everyone else has."

Me: "As Leah and Edward been ignoreing you guy's?"

They shook they're heads no.

Me: "Talk to me,you two."

Stella: "We don't know what is happening to us."

Me: 'What do you mean?'

Harry: "We just feel so angry all the time."

Stella: "Also feel so alone."

Me: "Look at me you two."

They looked at me.

Me: "We will figure out what is going on but just remember this.You two are never alone.Now come on over here and give me a hug."

They hugged me real tight.

Me: "Now, you two need to go to bed."

Both: "Ok,goodnight we love you."

I smiled.

Me: "I love you guys too,goodnight."

They went to their dorms and I went to my room.

I walked in and saw Carlisle reading a book about herbs

Me: "Hey, there stranger."

I climbed into bed and layed my head down on his chest.

Carlisle: "Hey yourself second in comand."

I laughed.

Me: "Your not mad are you?"

Carlisle: "Why would I be mad?"

Me: "I don't know,maybe because I didn't talk to you before I accepted the job."

He chuckled.

Carlisle: "Sweetheart,he told you that if we have a baby then you could put McGonagall in charge right?"

I nod.

Carlisle: "And when he or she is old enough to come to Hogworts then you can ether be Head Master again or let McGonagall be Head Master.Ether way I'll be right by your side."

I smiled while my hair turned purple and yellow,I kissed him.

Me: "I love you,Carlisle."

Carlisle: "I love you too,my Angel.Now get some sleep."

I nod then start falling asleep.

Me: "Goodnight,love."

Carlisle: "Goodnight,my love."