part 1

Nandini is a 20 year old girl who lives in Pune , she has only her father who lives in Mumbai and sometimes he meets his daughter when he comes to Pune. Nandini lives in her House with her friends, Mukti and Aaliya. They are far from Pune but they studied in the same college so they live with her. All three girls are damn hot and young.
One day they were returning home From Lonavla when suddenly they hit a guy with her car. They weren't scared and did not run apart from that they got down from the car and came to see him and they found the guy was very hot and attractive. He was hit by a car but he had not a single scratch on his body. The girls were in shock but he was faint.

N " how hot he is , is he fine "

M " yeah he is hot damm hot, let's check he is breathing or not"

Aliya and Nandni check he is breathing or not but they found he was breathing.

N " he is breathing but why he is naked "

M " mera to man kar raha hai main bhi ho jaun"

A " don't you girl scared"

N " don't worry aliya he is fine, not a single scratch on his body "

M " so what to do now "

N " let's get him in car don't waste time x

A " but i think he is heavy "

N " but we are three "

They get him in the car and drive to Pune.

1 hour before

A plane came to earth environment from another planet, this was not a ordinary plane . In that plane thier is a girl and boy who wore different type of clothe.

Boy " My Destination is here I am going will you also come "

Girl " i can't because if I move outside from the plane I have to leave my clothes we can't wear same clothes on earth also this is your mission "

Boy " I know I have to leave my clothes
Before leave I want to charge my self, my energy level at low charge me "

Girl" come close to me , and don't forget one thing at earth you energy level will get low fast also the girl on earth can't charge fast like I can , on earth you will need more girl to charge yourself "

Boy " i will remember N 20 "

The boy start kissing the girl also he remove his clothes , he was kissing on her shoulders then he remove her clothes and start kissing his neck.
His energy level get charge.

Girl "Just suck my breast so you can charge fast yourself. "

He remove her bra and kissed on her breast than he start sucking her breast taking her nipples in his mouth and his energy level now at High level.

Girl" now you are fully charged you don't need atleast for tomorrow, now you have to go and also you have to found girl on earth but carefully this is earth don't tell anyone who you are. Bye M21 "

Boy " don't worry I have super powers humans can't easily control me "

Girl " i know when your energy levels are High no one can control you "

Girl wear her clothes and boys leave his clothes in the plane and get out from the plane and start walking. He was on the road it's a no moon night and suddenly he got hit by car.

Present

Nandini is driving the car while Aliya is on back seat with that boy, he was still faint. Aliya moving her hand on his chest and Nandini seeing her in rear view mirror.

N " Aliya control yourself , we don't know who is he "

M " i this his girlfriend dumped him , may be he was doing sex in forest and her girlfriend leave him "

A " how could someone leave a hot man like him"

N " yeah he is so hot "

A " but what we will do now
Hospital? "

N " are you mad he is completely Naked , what people will think, first wore him something we are entering in City now "

M " I have my ex BF t shirt and shorts "

To be continued