Part 3

M21 : then

N20 : i hid behind a tree and watched them, they were 5 people , 3 boys and two girls. When I left our plane I forgot to charge my energy level. My energy level was only 50 % so I decided to attract someone's attention , i made noise and one boy came towards my side I was behind the tree. He came close to the tree.

" Who is there, hey who is  ? "

N20 " At that time I didn't understand what he said because I don't know his language, i said in My language i am N20. He came towards my voice and he found me. I was completely naked in front of  him. "

" Wow what a hot girl , I have never seen a girl like you , perfect body shape. My name is Manik "

N20 " i just heard his name Manik other then this i don't know what he said but he came close to me , i was scared of him. He continued looking at my boobs and between my legs "

"What are you doing in this forest, are you alone or someone is with you.
Or your boyfriend dumped you and left you alone in this forest "

N20 " i am N20 "

" What she said is What is N20 , i think she is drunk or lost his memory but how she came here in the forest"

N20 "He came close to my lips , like he wanted to smell me. He was just an inch apart from my lips. His smell was so strong he was so attractive and seductive like you, but as a human more attractive then you , don't know why humans are attractive then us "

M21 " Humans are more attractive then us "

N20 " yes they are. He put his fingers at my bare waist and he placed his lips on mine. I felt my energy level start charging he was talking something when he kissed but i didn't understand. He was moving his fingers on my waist but then he take his fingers on my thighs and between my legs. He start rubbing his fingers on my vagina, i moaned loud. His friend was calling him but I don't wanted to let him go also he didn't listen he was just kissing my collerbone my neck and his fingers between my vagina. Then he insert his fingers inside me i felt pain and pleasure same time also Data transmission start. I was getting his data about what he learn and his languages but not memories. He remove his fingers and tightly hold me. I was in his arms and he start walking towards his camp. "

His friends " Hey Manik who is she , man you are doing fun with her alone. Why you didn't not tell us Manik "

M " Cabir i don't know who is she i found her behind the tree she is not speaking clearly "

This time I understand what they were talking , they were talking about me.

Abhi" but why you removed her clothes,you did lots of fun with her "

M" no i found her nude, completely nude "

C " she is so hot man "

Jeff " now it will be more fun we are three girls and three boys "

Navya "  yeah after seeing her i also want to remove my clothes. I wanna be like her completely nude "

C " Navya you are almost nude only in your bra and panty don't you. If you want I can remove "

Navya " Go ahead "

His friend cabir removing Navya clothes, manik released me from his grip. I was seeing cabir and Navya. Manik walk towards jeff and his friend abhi towards me. Manik remove his shorts he was in underwear only and close to jeff his friend abhi who near to me also in underwear. There are 3 boys but Manik was super attractive. He was doing fun with jeff. His panis was erect and he tightly hold her i also walk towards him and hold him from back. My boobs were erect. I feel someone is touching me From back it was abhi. I feel his erect panis on my back it was amazing. Manik turn Jeff towards me now he was behind her and she hold me tightly. Mine and her boobs rubbing eachother it was so nice. Also Abhi rubbing his body from back and Manik was doing the same thing with Jeff. Both of us was feeling same experience. I was moving my fingers on her body, she was licking my boobs i moaned and they liked when I moaned.

The girl Jeff her hands were moving on my body and she did the same thing like Manik, she placed her fingers between my legs, her thin and soft finger was  rubbing my pussy and then she insert her finger inside me and again her mind s data start transfer in mine , her languages and what she know.

N20 " this is how I learn their language. "

M21 " tells me more "

N20 " No this is enough, i just wanted to tell you how you can learn their language "

To be continued

Hey dear readers do you want to know what happened with N20 that day or should I skip that part?

Also keep support and cmt.
Thanku