part 10

She moaned louder and her moaning was exiting him more to do and not also him also exiting Aaliya and Mukti, who were kissing M21. Nandini was in middle while both side Mukti and Aaliya were.
Mukti take his hand and placed on her boobs. When he touched her boobs he pressed her boobs. His face was closer to Nandini.

N " first give me your hard cock give me pleasure then fuck my best friends"

M21 " okay sweetheart"

M21 take his hand to his panis and placed his panis on her pussy, she was shivering when he started rubbing his panis over her pussy she was moaning and now mukti and Aaliya were sucking her boobs.

Both girls were licking her nipples and Nandni was rubbing thier pussy with her slender fingers. All girls were moaning with pleasure.

Manik inserted his cock inside her and she groaned in pain. She never experienced a large cock like this.

When he thrust hard she was screaming and M21 was fucking her hard. She get cummed too much and M21 energy level getting High. He didn't get cummed because still he didn't reached at his 100 % energy level.

M21 leaves Nandni and came to Mukti and he take her boobs in his mouth and start sucking hard now Mukti was moaning in pleasure. He was licking her nipples otherside his hand between her legs on her wet pussy. Her pussy was already wet and he was rubbing with his fingers to make her more wet.

M21 " i never did with 3 girls it's too much fun , you all are fucking hot.
I will fuck you hard"

Mu " fuck me hard give me your dick, tore my pussy fuck me harder"

M21 came down to her pussy and inserted his tongue inside her pussy, she arche her back, her head in. Air and weight on her elbow. Her eyes were close and she was moaning when he was licking inside her pussy. He licked every inch and every corner of her pussy to make her moaned.

Then he inserted his panis inside her and thrust hard , her legs was widened and he was thrusting hard. After when she cummed.

He grabbed aaliya and lay down her on Mukti, beside Nandni was pressing Mukti s boobs. He pressed her boobs hard suck hard and then he rubbed her wet pussy with his large cock.

The girls were scared why still he didn't get cummed. He insert inside Aaliya and the fuck her hard she was screaming like hell like Mukti and Nandni was screaming. His energy levels was now close to 100 but before he reached 100 Alliya get cummed.

And then he looked towards Nandni and Nandini get scared.

N " No no i am already sore your cock is very large, fuck mukti. I saved you "

M21 " okay but tomorrow i will fuck you again"

And after this he turned to Mukti who  was scared , he put inside her and she start screaming.

Mu " ahhhhh fuck.....mmmmm fuck me fuck me hard"

M 21  " ohhh yeahhh baby i will fuck you hard"

He was fucking her thrusting her piston inside her pussy. His energy levels reached 100 and it was a sign he going to cummm. He was still fucking her hard and then he get cummed inside her and she feel that too much he get cummed inside her. She never experienced this much.

Mu " fuck.... Ahhhhh why he too much cummed inside me "

M21 " don't worry you are not going to pregnant i am not a ....... "

And he sleep while his cock was still inside her. Mukti, Aaliya and Nandni was now feeling tired so they sleep.

To be continued