Part 8

He reached the curtain, the curtain was dark colour but little light coming from the curtain corner so he walked towards.
He heard her breath in that dark silent room he knows someone is behind the curtains. He is getting closer now her breathing was so clear.

He placed his hand on the curtain over her body where her boobs were. He pressed her boobs over the curtain. Mukti moaned slowly , her moan exite him and he pressed more hard she moaned loud this time and grab the curtain. he take his hand between her legs and start rubbing. She was moaning in pleasure.

Mu " ahhh mmmmmm mmmm ahhhh "

M21 " wow i love this sound i want more "

Mukti didn't understand what he said and he again start rubbing between her legs over the curtain. She was tightly grabbed the curtain her whole weight was on curtain and suddenly curtain pipe broken and M21 was under the curtain. He moved back his hand and tried to get over the curtain in that time Mukti ran from that room and she also went to the same room where Nandni was. She also hid under the bed with Nandni.

N " teri aawaj yaha tak aa rahi thi"

Mu " yaar he is fucking beast"

N " But you love beast na "

Mu " yeah but after heared Aaliya s voice i get scared "

N " Mee too "

Mu " shhhhh lagta hai wo yahi aa raha hai keep quiet "

M21 also came to that room where the all girls were and he speaks their name but they are not speak. He searched the room but didn't find i was dark in the room. He came and got on the bed and got quiet.

After some time Mukti and Nandni start talk and he heard thier voices. Now he get to know that they are under the bad.

He came down and also came under the tree but he was visible to them in the dark till his hand touched Nandni.

Nandni get scared with his touch because it was dark in the room she was screaming. Her face was close to him and to make her quiet he grabbed his neck and kissed her lips.

His lips crushing her lips and now she get relax. She get melt with his kiss. But Mukti came outside from under the tree she wanted to run but then she heard silence.

Mu " is she okay what this sound is coming like someone is kissing "

Also Navya get outside from the cupboard and from behind she touched Mukti and he get scared and scream.

Aa " Mukti it's me relax"

Mu " what the fuck babe tune mujhe dara hee diya tha "

Mukti grab her at her waist in the darkness and crushed her lips.
Aaliya also kiss her back and they walk while kissing and suddenly Mukti stuck with something and fall down, she found they fall on the bed.

Downside M21 still crushing her lips while he moved his hand between her legs. She was in mini skirt and he take his hand under her skirt. His hand was over her panty and he was moving his hand at her panty.

He came outside because there is very little space under the bed. They came outside but they didn't know that Aaliya and Mukti were on the bed. Mukti and Aaliya was kissing each other. Nandni was known that behind her bed is there she fell on the bed and her head hit with Aaliya and Mukti.

Nandni " ahhhh fuck.... What u guys doing here"

Mukti switch on the bed light and they found M21 was standing there. Now all the girls were on the bed. He saw Nandni her skirt little lifted and her panty was showing. He came close to her and kissed her thighs and moved his hand on her thigh.

He move his one hand to between her legs while mukti hold his other hand and move his hand between her legs. His both hands are now rubbing their panty, Aaliya removed her shorts and she came close to Mukti. She take her slender fingers on her pussy. Mukti was rubbing Aaliya s pussy and M21 rubbing thier.

This time he didn't waste the time and he insert his hand in thier panty and reached thier pussy. Firat he rubbed his fingers over the pussy and then he insert in thier pussy. But also he was feeling weak because of accident her energy lever getting lower then normal conditions. But after inserting his fingers inside their pussy he gets their language and knowledge of what she knows.

His fingers inside thier pussy more than 2 min and then he get faint but still his fingers inside Hers and before get faint he was murmuring something.

" Fuck me fuck me and save me , fuck me girls and save me "

To be continued

How you guys like this hide and seek game in the story. This is different from childhood hide and seek.

Hey guys so here I set vote target i will come with next part of i got 45 votes .....
Hope my readers vote for this story.