Part 4

M21 " but if you know their language i can learn from you na or if I insert my finger inside you then data will be transferred "

N20 " we are the same species and the normal process will take time to teach you also to keep charged yourself you have to with them "

M21 " you learn their language from boys and girls. Can I learn also from both "

N 20 " idiot boys don't have vagina where you insert your fingers "

M21 " i did not understand why I can't learn From males "

N20 " why are you interested in males "

M21" i am not interested "

N20 " but after that incident i am also interested in girls.
Btw let me clear you one thing girls have a charging socket and plug both but boys have only a charging plug so you can learn from only girls for the first time. When you learn their language then you can learn anything like humans by reading or observing etc. "

M21 " i understood now "

N20 " And you will understand soon "

M21 " i am going alone why you are not coming with me "

N20 " Because its your mission this time , last time it was my mission and i went alone "

M21 " before to go , can you please fulfill my one wish because after that I don't know when we met again "

N20 " you want to do sex "

M21 " No "

N20 " okay ask i will do what you want "

M21 " i want to know what happened that night with you , i am still curious "

N20 " No yaar , i am feeling shy "

M21 " shyness but here is this normal thing na, i mean we do daily it's the only way we can survive. We are physically dependent even childrens after 5 here also physically dependent on females "

N20 " But on earth this is not normal thing "

M21 " okay first you tell me what happened that day , when that girl was licking your boobs "

N20 " okay fine "

When she insert her finger inside me , i learnt her language and some other things. She is fingring she was turning me on i also did the same thing , i take my fingers on her pussy and start moving and was looking at her face, her expressions and moaned excite me more and i insert my finger inside her it was also amazing but not more then when she insert in mine. When I was doing this she hold me tight and both are the boys were kissing us and rubbing thier body with ours. Jeff turned me towards manik now manik was behind me and abhi behind jeff. I got goosebumps when he touched me same when he did the first time. My face was still jeff side we girls are looking eachother and boys behind us rubbing thier hard panis with our body. They are still wearing the underwear , i turned my face toward manik and saw his large hard cock, it was forcing his underwear. I removed his underwear and jeff did the same thing with abhi also cabir and Navya was also naked and they came close to us to join.

I have seen 2nd time this kind of large and hard , fisrt you and second Manik both of you have long strong and hard.
He touched me with his panis. First time with humans it was another kind of experience and Joy. We all are closer Manik hold my boobs in his hand start pressing i moan, their is the only sound of moaning i was hearing. Manik took my boobs inside her mouth and started licking he was drinking my milk , He got shocked after drinking my milk and he asked if you were married or you are a mother of a child. I said no i am not married not even though I had a baby.
I didn't wanted to reveal my secret that I m not from Earth. Here on our planet you know very well every girl can feed a child till 5 years for their energy need and after that they are dependent each other like us.

M21 " yeah i know "

N20 " but on earth after giving birth to a baby, females can produce milk or in some conditions without giving birth females can produce milk. So after my answer manik didn't ask any questions "

He was sucking my boobs and drinking my milk and my energy level getting low, i was now waiting when he will insert his panis inside me or when he will kiss me. This is a minus point for females of our planet when a man sucks our boobs our energy levels get low Faster then normal. Now he moving down to my stomach and leave my boobs , i get some relief. He was kissing my naval, i was waiting for when he will go more down when he will touch my vagina but he not did. They exchange us now i was close to cabir and Navya to abhi and jeff to Manik. Now cabir was kissing me all around and sucking my boobs. His panis touching my vagina uper part again and again and every time I just wanted to get inside me but he not did. He also suck my boobs and then again exchange Now Abhi was kissing me all around, i was curious who will insert his panis inside me. Abhi was kissing on my boobs and licking my nipples. We all 3 girls body touching eachother. My energy level get low till 30 % and now thier no milk in my boobs. Manik was kissing jeff s naval and then he went down and he kissed her pussy, i felt someone is doing the same with me. Abhi was kissing on my pussy but i wanted to do with Manik because he was attracting me more than others also he looks same like you but I don't want to show him that I like to do with him only so i just turned to jeff and take her boobs inside my mouth, i suck her boobs harder to get milk. I thought if I get her milk may be it can charge my self. After my hard work i get milk from her boobs while abhi is behind me. She was moaning louder now. Manik came behind me and abhi behind jeff , i felt his cock touching me from back. I turned and hold his cock in my hand and start shaking.

To be continued

Dear readers please Vote and comment.....