🔥 Part 12 🔥

N " ye abhi tak so raha hai , how cute he is "

M " don't fall in love with him. we don't know who he is.

A " we should ask him to leave now "

N " but he is so good in bed don't you think "

M " yeah you are right he is so good , i had never felt that before "

A " yeah absolutely but first wake him up let's see what he wants "

N " yeah right "

So up they tried to wake him up, but he was in a deep sleep. " What is his name? He still did not tell us his name " said Nandni.

Is he alive" Mukti said "

Aaliya spill soen water on his face and he woke up.

"Good morning" he said and they replied good morning to him.

" Hey what is your name " Nandni said.

"Yeah where are you live you should go to your home " Aaliya said.

M21 " my mission is not complete

"what  mission" Nandni asked him.

" I am an alien i am here for a mission " he replied.

They all laugh at him and asked about his mission. They made his joke and start to tease him.

" And what is your mission and how do you know our language " Mukti asked him while laughing.

" I learnt your language by insert my fingers in your pussy " he replied.

They laugh hard at him "  what the fuck , i couldn't stop my laughing 

" Hey seriously i am an alien i am here to learn about human, yesterday i learnt your language when I insert my finger inside your pussy and i get my energy from you " he replied again.

" And how you get you energy from us " Aaliya asked.

" Yesterday when I entered my penis inside you i get charged "  he murmured.

" What , what he is talking " Nandni said and came close to him and start check if he is fine or he got hit somewhere in his head.

" What are you doing Nandni " Mukti asked to her.

" I am just checking yesterday he got hit by our car so maybe he is fine or not because I think he forgot his memory "

Nandni replied.

" Yeah i think ye pagal ho gaya hai "
Aaliya replied.

N " hello tumhe apna naam yaad hai kya naam hai tumhara "

M21 " Mera naam m21 hai aur main pagal nahi hu "

" Ha ha ha aur mera naam N19 iska naam M18 aur ye A 20 " she replied in a laughing tone.

M21 " Ab tumko kaise yakin dilaun ki main alien hu "

Nandni came to Aaliya and Mukti and they are talking with eachother in slow voice.

N " what should we do i think he is dangerous "

Mu " haa yar he is talking like a mental patient "

Aa " yeah we should say to him to leave our house "

N " yeah you guys right what if he kill us "

M21 " what are you talking with eachother "

N " see yesterday you got hit by our car but you are fine you didn't get hurt so now you should leave our home and you should go your home"

M21 " i will not go to my planet untill my mission is not complete "

Aa " what the hell this is our house "

M21 " yeah i know but i can't trust anyone here but i can trust you yesterday Nandni save me and you two very selfish girls. I am not going anywhere i will live here for somedays. "

N " girls what if he is really a alien "

M " i don't believe in Aliens "

M21 " i am really an alien i will show you "

He went to kitchen and bring a knife with him.

N " hey sorry don't kill us we will do nothing , you can live here we won't say anything "

M " yeah yeah you can live here we believe you are an alien you learn our language as you told and you get charged yourself "

Aa " we will charge you whenever you want but please don't kill us "

N " you want to see dance then we will dance, dance karo Mukti, Aaliya "

M " yeah we can dance for you "

They start dancing and he was looking them shocked why they were behaving like this.

M21 " stop i am not bring this knife to harm you i want to show you something "

He make a little cut in his finger with that knife and blood drop , dropped at the floor. Her blood was Red same like humans but it was glowing like a star and after some time it turns into a pearl.
The girls were shocked now and were looking at his face. Nandni came and picked that pearl it was shining.

M " wow it's so beautiful"

He was looking at them and some more drops fall down on the floor and then his wound disappear like there were no wound in his hand.

To be continued