part 7

His both hands were rubbing their panties while Aaliya was looking at them. She placed her hand on her panty at start rubbing by own.

M21 was rubbing thier panty and Nandni and Mukti were enjoying, also while he was doing this both were pressing their boobs and biting thier lips.

Then he put his hand inside her  panties and both girl moaned slowly.

N " shhhhh..... Mmmmmm  this is amazing"

Mu " yeah it's  amazing babe "

They started tease to him hold his hand and remove from thier panties. He was on his knees while they were teasing him and walking away also Aaliya joined the girl gang.

A " let's play hide and seek with him switch off the power and he will find him "

Mu " yeah right it will be fun "

M21 " hey why you walked away i was so close "

He said in his language but girl gang didn't understand, all girl shut down the power and went on different directions.

M21 " i didn't know human language but i understood this sign, power off and those girl goes in different different directions, i think they want to play hide and seek ummm i will find them "

Nandni came in bedroom and hid herself under the bed, Mukti was behind the curtain and Aaliya was in the kitchen.

M21 first check the hall behind the sofa, under the stairs but he didn't found anyone in the hall. It was dark in the room nothing was visible. He also had nothing like torch or mobile.

He was just searching in the darkness , he was walking in the room by touching things and how he reached in the kitchen. In the kitchen he reached near the refrigerator. Aaliya was in the side of refrigerator and she get to know that M21 was reached thier. He get little scared because she was alone in the darkness.

He open the fridge he found thier bear bottles, he take one and drink half bottle.
Inside the fridge a yellow dim light was glowing and dim light, light up the surrounded area. He keep quiet and he observe someone's breathing.

Now he know that someone is nearby and he close the door and came to the side of the fridge. He move his hand in dark to touch what are the things available that side or who is there.
Aaliya also known that he was close , she closed her eyes but his hand touch her boobs.

He feel that his hand touched a soft thing so he placed his hand on her boobs , he was unknown that her hand moving on her boobs. She started enjoying when he was moving his hand.

Now he was known that there is a girl and he get closed and grab her tightly.
His face was close to her. He was enjoying when he was pressing her boobs and now he wanted to more fun with her. He grab her tightly from back and his hand was on her boobs.

He was pressing her boobs in the darkness. And slowly slowly he remove his uper dress what she wear, now she was in shorts and bra. He moved his hand from stomach to between her legs on her shorts. He unbutton her shorts and unzip her shorts. She was just lost somewhere. Her breathing was slow.

But Suddenly she felt something was there on her feet like any insect and she got afraid and she screamed loud. And she released her from his grip and run from the kitchen. She came to that room where Nandni was. Nandini and Mukti also Heard her scream and they get scared. They thought he did something bad with her and that's why they get scared. Aaliya hid herself in the cupboard in the same room where Nandni was under the bed.

He was confused why she run away from him, while she was enjoying.

M21 " i can learn human language if only i put my finger in these girls pussy , i have to do it because also my energy level decreasing. I have to impress these girls especially that girl Nandni who is exect look like N20.

He again start his search for girls. He was speaking in his language and now girls are worried after hearing Aaliya s screaming.

He reached in that room where mukti was behind the curtain and when he enter in the room she get little scared also exited , what will happen next .

To be continued