Part 6

Present day

Mukti : Nandini he looks weird dont you think.

Na : in which condition we found i think it had affected his mind so maybe because of .

M21 in his mind : don't know what they are talking about. One girl looks exactly like N20. I will start with her , to learning her language i have to insert my finger inside her.

M21 turned his head towards girl and they got scared how he was looking to them.

Aaliya: Nandni i am scared yaar how he is looking us.

N : i think he is angry at us , we had helped him.

M : may be he is thinking , we kidnapped him.

Manik stand and start walk towards them the girls got scared.

A : yaar ham to iske sath romance karne ke liye leke aaye the ye to dara raha hai.

M : i think we have to call the police.

N : what we told to the police , if he said we kidnapped him.

M : bhago yaar jaldi bhago.

The girls ran towards her room ,M21 called them to wait but they didn't understand expect thier name. They got inside the room and locked the room.

M : yaar from which planet he is , i don't know which language he is speaking.

N : Now what we will do.

Aa : maybe he want to do romance with us.

M : But why we are running we can talk.

N : you know that language.

M : How can I know .

N : then how we will talk.

M : okay but let's just see na what he will do. I don't think he want to kill us or harm us.

N : i think you are right let's just open the door .

They open the door and they find he was sleeping on the sofa , they get closer to him.

Mu : wow yaar he is looking sexy and cute at the same time.

N : i want to sleep with him.

Aa : mee too .

Mu : now i can said he don't want to harm us.

N " if he will sleeping like this how we will do fun with him we have to wake him up "

Mukti and Nandini was in skirt and top while Navya was in shorts and top.
After sometime Manik woke up and he found all of them were looking him, he smiled and said something in his language but they didn't understand.

He came close to Nandni and he bend on his knee and he lift her skirt, Nandini get shocked and leave her skirt from him.

N " yaar we thought to do fun with him but he want to do fun with us "

M " so what Nandini both of us will enjoy na now no drama let me see what he will do with you "

Nandini goes close to him he was still on his knee, he lift her skirt.

Aa " yaar ye kitna cute hai, kyaa kar raha hai "

M " i think he will remove her panty then don't know what he will do "

Aa " But why only Nandni why not us , let's go closer to him"

M " yeah right let's go then "

Mukti and Aaliya also goes closer to him , now infront of him there were three girls. He lift skirts he saw Nandni wore a Black colour panty. He placed his palm on her panty. She felt goosbumps in her body and she closed her eyes. Mukti lift her skirt too , to get his attention. Who wore a Red colour panty. Now his one hand was on Nandni and other one was on Mukti.

To be continued