Part 5

I was shaking his panis and he was enjoying it , i touched his panis at my vagina , when I did i got goosebumps. I closed my eyes and took his panis between my legs. He said your pussy is so tight it is your first time.

M21 " but he doesn't know it's normal here and how many times you do , your vagina will always be tight and hot "

N20 " you don't try to seduce me at this time let me finish this now. I know we are different compared to humans. We look the same as humans but different "

M21 " okay continued don't stop, i love this human story "

When he asked it's my first time I said No but he couldn't believe, i said i did so many times but he couldn't believe. His panis was between my legs and he was holding me in his arms. His erect panis was brushing my vagina when he was moving , it started to charge my energy level. It was amazing feeling when his panis was rubbing my vagina walls.

He turned me on , i felt fire inside me.
It's a different kind of experience for me.
He held me in his arms and take me to his tant, others also move in thier tants. I was still in his arms my legs are behind his waist in cross position and hands behind his neck and his panis still between my legs. It was like i was sitting on his panis.

In his tant thier was a mattress, it was made of somekind polythene and filled with Air. He put me down on mattress and he came close to me. I was laying on that mattress and he was up on me.
He placed his lips on mine , now it's me and him. My lips felt warm his warm breathing i was feeling at my face. I placed my palm on his cheeks, he was leaning on his knee and his panis again and again touched my body. Goosebumps broke out all over my body. His other hand moving to my thighs. He bite on my lips.
He leaned over me again and kissed my inner thighs. His tongue reached down there and kissed me intimately.
I almost jumped up in excitement. His tongue began to gather pace.The pleasure became unbearable. I arched my back. He used his arms to gently part
My legs and my eyes were closed i was just feeling what he was doing.
He gently entered his cock inside me, i felt pain when his monster cock entered my tight vagina. Because our every experience like our first experience i felt pain and joy. he was gentle at first stroke then he began pace. Because our every experience like our first experience i felt pain and joy.  I blacked out for at least 1 minute.

He paused after I came and pulled out of me. He brought his face close to mine and gently pecked me on the cheek.

‘You okay?’ he said, in a slow voice.

‘That…’ I said as I gasped for breath. ‘That…was something else. How on earth did you do that?’

He simply grinned in response.

I covered my face in embarrassment while it is  normal for us on our planet but for the first time on earth it was a different kind of experience.

Maybe I felt connected with human emotions , after learning their language and that hot moment with Manik i felt different. I felt like a human.

Again he inserted me, he was stroking inside out. We kissed till I felt his shoulder spasm under my hand and he groaned. He looked into my eyes and smiled. We lay down side by side facing each other and i closed my eyes.

He was amazing but still my energy levels were not fully charged , i just wanted more after a rest of this tired moment.

My eyes were still close and he was playing with my breast, my lips were smiling and i was feeling tickling in my body. I said to him not to do this.

He stopped and came closer to me , i felt his hand when he moved on my waist but his large cock was now resting , i felt when his touch my body.

After some time cabir came in my ⛺ tent and manik went to other tent maybe for jeff or Navya. After Manik did now i just wanted to charge my energy level no matter who was doing.

Cabir came and he leaned over me , i was exited how he will do how I will feel with cabir when he will entered in me.

Cabir was leaning on me and he kissed on my collor bone and then my neck and then he goes down, again he press my boobs and them he goes more down. He said take his in hand. I did as he said i take his in my hand start shaking. He groaned when I shaked now his little champ turn into big.

He part my legs and insert in mine and then he did what Manik did , my energy levels was going up. After some time cabir exhaust but I feel more charged. He lay down on me his chest pressing my breast, i was feeling his weight on my body so i turned him aside. After some time when cabir gone Abhi came in my tent and he did the same thing and then Manik came it was the last.

Manik came to in my tent and he leaned over me , he said he didn't do with Navya he restored his energy for me. I smiled and then again he started kissing me passionately and again he inserted when he was exhausted he lay down by my side.He pull me closer and tightly he hug me.

We were laying till morning 5 am , downside that hill there was a waterfall. Next day we all bathed there. Jeff gave her one dress to me and then they said goodbye to me. I felt goodbye is hard to say. Well after that you already know about my mission.

Please gave hotness rating out of 10 for this part.

To be continued