Part 2

Mukti " I have my ex-boyfriend's T-shirt and shorts"

N " then we should wear him "

A " and after that " ?

N " after that we will take him to our house , already 5 days left. "

M " yeah 5 more days we are not going to college but "

N " but what "

M " what will we do , i mean our trip to Goa or have to stay with him "

N " what I am thinking, first let him come to his  senses  ,  we don't know who he is "

A " yeah but definitely he is hot "

M " first wear him clothes otherwise i can't control myself "

N " yeah i can't , Aaliya don't touch his panis "

Mukti went in the back seat and they started to wear him clothes. 

A " when he is in his senses , let me splash water on his face"

N " not now yaar, if he start screaming what we will do then "

M " right first move to home than we will do what we should"

Nandini start drive the car, while mukti and Aaliya on the back seat with that boy , he was in between of both girl, who they are moving her hands on his body.
Then Aaliya sit in his lap and feeling him and Nandni seeing him in the mirror feeling jealous because both of mukti and Aaliya enjoying and she is driving.
Aaliya wore a skirt and crop top and mukti is moving her hand between her legs on her skirt.

N " girls what are you doing don't you see we are in the City , just wait for some time we are already reaching "

Mukti and Aaliya stooped herself, after some minutes they reached thier home where all the three girls live.

Mukti " wow we reached, now i will sit in his lap".

And mukti sat in his lap , she was in shorts and crop top.

N " i also want to sit in his lap , I was driving the car and you girls are only doing fun with him , i also want to do fun "

Mukti " first splash water on his face then we will do fun with him"

N " but what if after come to his sense he said No to do fun with us , i can't take risk first also I want to do masti with him"

A " right here"

N " yeah right here in the car"

M " okay then go ahead sweetheart"

N " yeah then we will do 😉 "

Nandini get in the car and she sat in his lap, his face toward that boy. She was rubbing his body with that boy, and Aliya and mukti was seeing her. He came in his sense and he saw a girl who is sitting in his lap and holding him tightly.

"N 20 you are still here" in his language he said. Nandni just understand only N20 .

N " N20 why he said N20 to me , how he know I am 20 year old "

Mukti " shit he came in his senses "

Nandini move out from car also that boy.

Aaliya" hey who are you what is your name , name ?"

" How I came here who are you girls " he was speaking in his language but they didn't understand a single word this time .

In his mind " This girl is my N20 then why she is talking in other language , I have to learn her language. N20 told me I will need girls to charge myself otherwise it can be dangerous for me if my energy level get low "

Mukti " i think, because of accident he forget who he is , also don't know what he is talking but he is so cute and hot "

A " yeah he is "

N " Because he doesn't know who he is or if he forgets His memory then we can enjoy  with him "

M " you are right Nandni, let's move into the room "

Nandini hold his one hand and other one Aliya and they get into the house.

" To learn human language I have to do what N20 told me , She said I can learn human language from only girl first time , once I learn then I can understand what they are talking , But to learn her language I have to put my finger inside her vagina "

Flashback

M21 " N20 how I will learn human language and how you know so much about Earth "

N20 " i already visited earth , there i meet a man who was look like you
His name was Manik "

M21 " but how do you understand the human language "

N20 " when I went to Earth, i land somewhere in a forest , I was don't know about clothes so i did not remove my clothes and leave my plane. As I came in earth atmosphere i started feeling my body is burning at that time I didn't know what to do but my mind said to remove my clothes and i did. After removing my clothes I became normel.
I was completely naked that time. "

M21 " then what you did where you get clothes "

N20 " it was a hill in the forest, i was walking in the forest and then I reached on a hill where I saw some tent, some humans were camping, Boys and girls.
I scared because it was my first time when I saw human, i was watching them"

M21 " then "

To be continued