Chapter 6: The Park

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Let's play heroes!"

Three boys were standing in front of the little Garou.Garou, who was reading a comic on a bench just simply agreed to that idea. To be honest, he was not in the mood to play with them but if he refused, they probably would kick his ass again.

"Alright! Tatsu will be the hero and Garou will be the monster!" One of them said while pointing his hand at Garou. Garou raised his eyebrows. He looked at his friends, confused.

"Why do I always has to be the monster?" Garou asked, sounding a little irritated.

"Because no one wants to be a monster! I thought you like monsters so why don't you become one,then?"
Tatsu suddenly interrupted. Garou looked at the popular boy. He sworn he literally could see Tatsu smirk at him for a moment.

"You don't mind, don't you,Garou?"
Tatsu asked with a smile on his face. Garou sweat dropped. He just looked at the ground and slowly nodded.

"Yosh! Everything's ready then! Let's start the game!" Tatsu said happily as the other two boys were cheering with him. Garou stayed silent but he pretended to be happy too.

"Justice man kick!" Tatsu raised his leg and kicked Garou on the stomach harshly. Garou dropped on his knees.
Holding his stomach in pain, causing him to cough. The other boys were laughing at him.

"Woah! The Monster Garou just dropped on his knees! The Hero wins again!" Tatsu said proudly as he raised his fist into the air. The popular boy just smirk seeing Garou still looking in pain because of the kick.

"Hey,Garou.Stand up. Let's play another round." Tatsu said as he tapped Garou's shoulder but he didn't answer.

Garou tried his best. Tried his best not to punched this bastard in front of him.

He had held his anger long enough now. But he didn't want to get into any trouble again.

Garou is furious.

"C'mon! Don't be such a baby! You're a man! Get on your feet now!" Tatsu yelled. Sounding more serious causing the poor boy flinched a little. He looked at Tatsu and his friends. Anger and sadness were filling into his yellow orbs. Garou slowly stood up, looking at Tatsu with an angry look. But he didn't dare to fight back.