Chapter 21: Manhole

Meanwhile

Meanwhile..
Back to your house.

Author's POV.

"There is no way she sneak out again, right..?"

Your brother has waited for almost 30 minutes for you to come out from the
Bathroom but still, no sign of you getting out. He can clearly hear the shower pipe from outside. Not to mention he hear music too from inside. He kept moving in circles, worried about you.

"That girl is sneaky like a ghost...she might have planned something in mind.." Your brother muttered. He looked at the window, thinking. He wanted to checked you in your bedroom but it's locked. Now, it's just made his suspicions grew larger.

"(Y/n). What are you doing? Come out now. You're making me worried."
Your brother asked and knocked the door a few times.

No response...

Alright, now he knew for sure you sneaked out again. Thats for sure. But he don't want to jump into conclusion yet. He just needs to be sure. You're his only sister. It's his duty as big brother to keep you safe.

"Dammit...if she really sneaks out again..I am done for." He murmured to himself. As he was walking in circles again, thinking about your safety, he suddenly heard the door was opened by someone. He immediately went to the door. Just in case if it was your mother.

"Mom, I think (y/n) sneaks out again.
What should I do--WHAT THE HELL?!"

Your brother's eyes widened in shocked when saw you were at the front door, with bloody lip and bloody cheek. Not to mention your clothes have bloods on it too. Your eyes are red because of too much crying. The looked in your eyes looks empty. It creeps him out.

"(Y/--(y/n)?!! Wha-what the hell happened to you?! Who did this?!"
Your brother yelled. Rushing toward you immediately. He grabbed your shoulders, asked you to looked at him but you didn't answer. Just standing there in silence.

"(Y/n)...Look at me,sis.I-Its okay. I am not angry at you. You can tell me anything, alright?" Your brother said with a soft, gentle tone and patted your head gently. You still just stood in silence but his sudden warm touch that patted your head suddenly caused you to teared up.

You fell onto your knees as you then began sobbing and crying. Your brother was confused and clueless on what to do with you. Mom wasn't home, so he needed to comfort you as best as he could.

"Hey...Uh, what's the matter? What happened?" Your brother gently asked. You rubbed your teary eyes,
Trying your best to stop yourself from crying.

"...He slapped me..."

"Who?"

"Garou....He...He slapped me..."

You finally get to speak even though your voice sounded croaky and low.
It's still kinda hurt for you to speak with your numb,bloody cheek.
Garou slapped you really hard...