Chapter 11: Injured

Meanwhile

Meanwhile.
Somewhere around city J.

Garou's POV.

I found a few heroes in the town so I baited them entered an alleyway and beat them up. There aren't many heroes in the town so it made me bored. Perhaps maybe they are scared of me. I smirked at my thoughts and leave the body piles in the alleyway.

'Fear me,Heroes' I thought.

(Proud Garou moment XD)

I climbed onto a top of the building and observe the view, just to make sure if I saw any heroes lurking around at night. The town sure were busy like always. I sat down and rested my head on my hand.

'If there's no heroes around,all I could do is just wait or rest.'

Those heroes sure were annoying. Not to mention some of them looked so weird. Like Watchdog Man for example. What kind of man wearing a dog costume? Why don't he just become a dog already?

I sighed. I looked at the view. I really couldn't fight this urge to fight those heroes but too bad, I didn't see one on sight. Maybe because it's nighttime, many of them might come home already.

I stared at the dark sky. Only to see clouds and few stars on sight. Its sure feel peaceful. No heroes came to ambush me today so it's a good thing.

Suddenly, the image of (y/n) came into my mind while I was staring at the sky. Her smiling face just keep showing. It made my heart felt warm.

Ah yes...

(y/n)...

Probably she's the only person I truly cherished till this day. I don't even remembered loving someone as much as I loved her. Most of time I just ignored others and be alone all the time.

But (y/n)...

She's different...

The memory of this morning suddenly showed up into my mind.
(y/n) treating my wounds again. Honestly, it's not so bad, having her by my side for a while. At least I felt better every time I am with her.

But still...

Part of me really doesn't want her to be around me. Sure,I do admit I wanted to avoid her so she won't get involved in my plan but what can I say?

My heart ache every time I tried to leave her.

I couldn't helped but felt guilty seeing her upset like that. Seeing her worried look really disturb me. I don't want her to get involved. I wanted to keep her safe. As much as I wanted pushed her away from my life...

...I don't think it's a bad thing to stay with her for a while, doesn't it?

I need to enjoy this moment while I still can.