Chapter 15: Confrontation?

Elsewhere

Elsewhere...

Author's POV.

"That Hero Hunter Garou sure is a cocky bastard...how dare he looked down on us." Hedro Jellyfish said in anger with Phoenix Man beside him.

"What are we gonna tell Gyoro-Gyoro? I don't want to get turn into meat cube as Master Orochi's dinner." The mud monster said anxiously. Any monster wouldn't want to get turn into their boss's food.

"Calm down a little. I know he is one stubborn human but trust me, it's gonna work out. We wait until the right moment and he will join us."
The birdman explained as he already had a plan in his mind. Hedro Jellyfish looked at his comrade with a questioned look.

"Say,why is Gyoro-Gyoro is so interested in him anyway? He don't even killed any of those heroes.Why is he so important?"

"Trust me. I don't know the details either but I did heard Gyoro-Gyoro wants to turn him into a monster so he could be some sort of our ultimate weapon I think." Phoenix Man explained. The mud monster blinked his eyes a few times to digest it.

"So he wants to turn Garou into a monster and make him our weapon so we can crush the Hero Association much easier?"

"Probably.You did see his hatred toward heroes right? Hatred can turn into power so maybe that's why." The birdman said while looking at his comrade.

"I think maybe I should check on the others how are they doing. We need to make sure they take down as many heroes possible." Phoenix Man said before flew away, disappeared in the blue sky, leaving his comrade behind.
The mud monster growled his frustration. How dare he left him behind but he decided to check on his other comrades anyway.

They need to make sure they wreck havoc as much as possible.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

The next day. Morning.
Your house.

"Bye,mom.I am off to school.See you later." You said and waved at your mother as she waved at you back with a smile on her face.

"Be careful,dear.Don't wander off elsewhere." Your mother said before going back to the kitchen. You opened the door and went outside. A smirk appeared on your lip.

Yep. You came up with a plan.

If you couldn't sneak out during weekend or after school, then the only perfect time to search for Garou is on school time. Although it's really risky but pretty sure it's worth it.

You already told Aiko to tell your teacher you wouldn't come to school today. You put so much trust in her. If she betray you, I swore she's gona lose a limb.