Chapter 18: Stay

Your house

Your house.

Author's POV.

You sat on the couch as your mother immediately called your father after treating your wounds. Your mother looked so worried. She almost pass out after seeing your injured head and your injured leg.

Whatever your parents' reaction gonna be, all you have to do right now is getting prepared to hear some leftovers from both of them. You know there's no escaping from your parents after this.

Both your father and brother immediately went home after hearing from your mother you sneaked out and get attacked by a monster. They didn't wasted any time. Immediately went home as fast as they could.

When you heard the door was harshly opened by your father, you flinched.
Here goes nothing..Prepare to get lectured for hours now..

"(Y/n)?!! Dear Lord..Where did that monster hit you?!" Your father asked panicky and shook your shoulder violently. He had a very worried look on his face. Your mother tried her best to stopped your father from shaking your body so hard. You choose to stay silent while your mother explained everything.

For a while, you just looked at the floor, not saying a single word. Your big brother walked closer to you and looked down on you. He had a worried, angry look on his face. He raised his eyebrow.

"I told you not to sneak out. Now look at you.Just be grateful you didn't ended up as a monster's food." Your brother said as he facepalm his face in frustration and worry. Both of your parents looked at you. Your father does the same too. He facepalm his face.

"You could have died,(y/n). Don't do this again. I am begging you." Your father begged. As much he wanted to scold you for sneaking out, he couldn't. Seeing you got injured worried him, causing the anger to disappeared just like that. He sat next to you and patted your back gently. Tried to comfort you.

"You do know it's your fault if you died right?" Your brother asked. You just silently nodded.

"Just what the hell made you wants to go out anyway? Is there anything bothering you,(y/n)?" He asked, sounded more suspicious and curious.
You still stayed silent.

Your brother, suspected your silent behavior, something must have happened.But what was it? Was he missing something? He kept thinking and thinking. Actually, deep down, he did suspected something but choose to stay silent.

Your mother walked closer to you and crossed her arms. She had this serious look on her face. You slowly looked at her. Yep, you already knew what's gonna happen judging by her expression.

"(Y/n). You're grounded." You mother said. That wasn't much of a surprise.
You already expected it's gonna happen anyway. You just nodded silently.

"Go to your room.I will call you when the dinner is ready." Your mother said as you slowly stood up and went to your room silently.