Radiance Supreme

The Switch

Chapter 13

You woke up only moments before Audrey and Lukher, Sarah and Daon, Yana and Brock and an older healer came with them as you were happy you had at least gotten dressed before you answered the door before everyone all hugged you tightly as they were so happy and relieved to be reunited with you and Kragan and had been quite worried about you. They were so happy and relieved to hear that you were cancer free and expecting.

"Tessa, this is Councilor Avalise's granddaughter Livashi. She came to help heal you." Audrey introduced.

"Oh, thank you so much for coming." You thanked her before Kragan got everyone else out, except Audrey, Sarah and Yana who were going to be taking this as a healing lesson while Yana was considered a healer in her own right but was helping Audrey and Sarah come to better terms with their moura powers of healing.

"Ok, now, the key to healing is making sure you have a hand over a good portion of skin. Preferably right over where the injury is. So hands on the belly." Livashi instructed as you had changed into a shirt and bottoms to reveal your stomach as you laid there as Yana and Livashi were one one side with Audrey and Sarah on the other.

"Ok, now we feel the baby down here correct?" Livashi urged.

"Yes." Audrey and Sarah both nodded while Yana was simply happy to nod.

"Ok, now focus on the areas around it. Really focus and identify each major and vital organ. Sarah, you're over the liver, what does it feel like?" She asked.

"Clean, like it got rinsed off and rinsed out." She noted.

"Yup, that's correct. Ok now, instead of having it on cleaning out mode, lets focus on returning it to normal." She urged.

"And Audery, what do you feel?" Livashi asked.

"The kidneys, they feel the same way." She said.

"Good, focus on making sure they're fully cleaned out and then dial them back to work regularly." She urged her.

"And I feel her gallbladder. Where stones once were but have been removed." Yana volunteered.

"Ok, now she's missing her appendix so this is how you get something to regrow, feel where it once was, now really focus on imagining what it should look like, using your own appendix inside yourselves as your clue on how an appendix is supposed to be like." She urged them since all three of them also had one hand on your belly and one hand on their own.

"Done." Sarah and Audrey both said at the same time once they all worked together to get the appendix to regrow and regrow back healthy and fully functioning.

"Ok, now, Yanna has already tackled the gallbladder, do we feel where she's healed the incisions where the stones once were." Livashi urged as the girls had to close their eyes and use their own moura magic's sense of healing touch to "see" and "feel" inside.

"Yes." Audrey and Sarah nodded in agreement.

"Ok, now, last but certainly not least, all this inflammation of the intestines. Do you feel the blisters inside? The polyps? Like pimples of the skin but they're on the inside?" She asked.

"Yes." Yanna, Audrey and Sarah all agreed as Yana was already working on your stomach and up your esophagus.

"Good, now, heal them, go on." She urged them as Audrey worked from the back of the colon in, while Sarah worked from the stomach down the small intestine while Livashi focused on adding more good bacteria to the gut so that you could eat whatever you wanted to eat but be able to process and digest it all before they all met in the middle so to speak.