Serena

Chapter 16

Meanwhile, Samantha had opened bids for all the ships besides the Magnifica, and the Superiore and the Ethereal, which belonged to their Majesties, Ron and Millie and your parents respectively.

And was starting the bid out for The Minor first and was working her way up the rest of the fleet.

And no sooner had you both finished basking in the afterglow before you snuggled into the couch and brought up the bidding on the messengerari as you both couldn't help but laugh in delight as the fortune that was suddenly flooding into your accounts from the sales of each ship.

"Such sums don't feel real." You whispered as you watched it practically live from your spot, happily snuggled into Kragan's chest as you kept the light blanket over your nakedness as well as his, happy to have as much skin as you did, touching his.

"They do to me." Kragan laughed as he was content to comb his fingers through your hair as his other arm wrapped around you securely.

"Well at least to you it's real, it's all still, surreal to me." You admitted.

"Oh, it'll feel real when Serena comes. It'll probably feel too real for that." Kragan teased.

"Oh, don't remind me. It's going to hurt like hell. She's huge!" You admitted as you gestured to your belly.

"Nah, she'll be perfect. Just like her mother." Kragan reassured you as he stroked down your arm before you turned to your side to turn your head up to look at him.

"She'll be perfect like her Daddy." You whispered before you leaned up to kiss him as he curled down to kiss you in turn.

But then it seemed, that was what Serena had been waiting for all along, as suddenly your water broke and you both gasped.

"Oh shit! Oh shit, she's coming right now!" You blanched before Kragan got you up and got you moved to the delivery bed and quickly got dressed and then called the midwives from the galley that your water had broken and that labor was starting as your first contractions started.

"Don't tell anyone at the wedding!" You urged Kragan as he came back with the midwives who came and helped you get resituated in the special sling from the ceiling to keep you in a quasi sitting yet reclining position for what you feared would be days of labor.

"No one else knows except who is in this room My Love." Kragan immediately reassured you as he sat in his spot next to you and held both of your hands in both of his own.

"Good, Millie would never forgive...oh gods! Serena!" You exclaimed as your eyes shut tightly as tears formed in the corners of your eyes as another contraction hit.

"Tessa, we're getting the bath poured right now, the water has already been boiled and purified. Serena may take several hours yet. But it will ease your body through the birth." Madeline reassured you from her spot on the other side of her as her assistants had the water beginning to pour into the bathtub from where it had already been purified, boiled and then was running through a water heater that would quickly heat it up again as the assistants put special oils and salts into the water. And once it was ready, Kragan carefully walked you over there and carefully let you sit down into the supremely comfortably warm waters as you breathed a sigh of relief to feel a deep sense of relief from the pain and discomfort of the birth as Kragan even got dressed into the special swim trunks to sit in the special stool behind yours so he could hold you through the entire thing. But Kragan giggled to feel a small sense of numbing on his own skin from the special additives in the water to help with pain.

"Sorry, this isn't funny, it's just that the water is making my skin kind of numb and my own leg hair is tickling my legs." Kragan admitted.

"More." You demanded of Medeline who put another dose into the water.