blind

jimin decided to go home.

he called hoseok already, informing him he would walk home. he didn't want the Hoseok to be worried about him again.

his house was pretty far from hoseok's, but he thought it would be a good time to think about things in silence. so he walked as slowly as possible.

he thought about yoongi.

when he thought about it, he did spend a lot of time with yoongi. yoongi never called him cute though, only once did he.

jimin felt a tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"n-no, I'm not even cute..." he mumbled to himself.

jimin always thought he was fat and ugly compared to yoongi, who was very handsome. he told yoongi once he should be a model, to which he got a flick on his forehead. but then Yoongi told him: fat doesn't equal ugly. what makes a person ugly is when their heart is not kind, when it's full of jealousy and hate. and Jimin, you have a kind heart. you have good intentions. you're wonderful, really.

but remember. these people who do not have kind hearts—they can change. we can all change.

jimin couldn't help smiling. Yoongi was good at talking about those things and making Jimin feel better about himself.

yoongi made him happy. but did he make yoongi happy?

jimin couldn't remember the time yoongi smiled at him. all he's ever gotten were sarcastic smirks and frowns.

he used to smile a lot back then. when they first came into collage.

his gummy smile was long gone. jimin desperately missed it, that's why he'd always try to make yoongi happy. he always tried to make Yoongi smile.

but moment led to another and gradually, yoongi lost...a lot of weight. he rapidly lost weight and his smile slowly disappeared with his weight.

he tried to ask yoongi why he'd suddenly gone a healthy glow to a sickly pale.

"I'm going on a diet." jimin imitated yoongi, copying the stern deep monotone voice that would always talk to him in the morning. something in Jimin knew that there was so much more than that than just being on a diet.

yoongi would smile just for jimin. he only ever smiled rarely, but all those times were with jimin.

"...am I important to you?" jimin whispered, looking up at the sky.

until he bumped into something, or someone.

"ouch! I-I'm so sorry! excuse me..." he bowed, quickly running off. a hand grabbed his arm.

it was jungkook.

jimin didn't feel anything.

"jungkook? what are you doing here?" he asked.

jungkook let go of jimin's small arm. he puffed, "I just want to tell you I'm sorry."

"for what?" jimin replied frankly. there really was nothing to be sorry about. Jimin liked jungkook, jungkook didn't feel the same. if jungkook had faked his own feelings it would be so much more toxic.

"I'm sorry for rejecting you." jungkook mumbled.

jimin laughed, "that's all in the past now, okay?" jungkook smiled a little. "besides I like someone-" jimin said, stopping when he realized what he had just said.

"you like someone else now?" jungkook questioned, obviously curious.

"n-no, I don't..." jimin mumbled, "so bye now!" he quickly ran off, making sure jungkook wouldn't hold on to him to find out more.

"ah wait!" he heard jungkook from afar, it didn't seem like jungkook was going to run after him.

he never did.

but, jimin didn't care at this point. he stopped running and turned around to jungkook who was still looking at jimin.

"tell taehyung i said hi!" he shouted. he saw jungkook chuckle alittle, then walking away.

jimin was left alone again, walking slowly to his house.

smiling happily, realizing that jungkook wasn't ever anything to him. maybe he was just confused, but, in all, he was glad he was confused. maybe he mistook friendship for something more.

he learned a lot in a few days.

jimin was at his own house already. he walked upstairs and grabbed the keys to his apartment, opening the door and letting himself in. he hummed happily because he was finally home.

there were really no pictures of him and jungkook that would hang around the house. but there was many polaroids of just jimin and yoongi stuck onto his fridge.

he smiled, caressing the yoongi in the polaroid photograph.

maybe he was blind all this time - maybe he realized it too late, but he was glad he did. jimin was glad that he ever liked jungkook, and he was glad that he realized he loved yoongi. he felt a little better looking at yoongi, remembering his cute gummy smile, his sarcastic remarks at jimin but knowing deep inside that yoongi didn't mean it.

jimin knew yoongi cared for him - and hoped he'd care for jimin in the years to come. he wanted to be with yoongi forever; in their own small little paradise. reading the same boring books together, yoongi rapping sweet little compliments into jimin's ears, and just being at peace with each other.

jimin wanted them to be happy - he wanted himself and yoongi to finally find peace in their life.

jimin's phone rang from his pocket.

~~~

thank you sooo much for reading as always! thank you for voting in 150+ reads! i really appriciate it :)

please keep reading until the end~! thank you~

REVAMP: August 11, 2016

i hope my philosophy is ok