starry

when jimin comes to visit taehyung the next morning, he's greeted with the slam of a door.

"honestly, fuck off." taehyung had grumbled to jeongguk, who was standing in front of taehyung's apartment before getting the door promptly shut in his face.

jimin sees jeongguk's face sink.

he decides not to go over there, because jeongguk's kicking the wall beside him and cursing out profanities. "here i am, wanting to help, but instead being told to fuck off. life its great." he mumbles to himself, sighing as he proceeds to exit the building. jimin swiftly ducks himself behind the conveniently placed pot plant, successfully hiding from jeon jeongguk who so obliviously flips the said plant off.

jeongguk punches the air in anger, and jimin can't help but giggle when he sees this.

when jeongguk is gone from jimin's sight, jimin stands, only to see taehyung looking at him disappointedly with his arms crossed, foot tapping. jimin smiles at him meekly.

"explain." taehyung tells him, and it isn't even a question, just a statement. and fuck, how long was taehyung standing there anyways?

before jimin knows it, he's dragged into taehyung's apartment.

jimin hums as he sips the black coffee taehyung gave him. taehyung's quite polite if you ignore his blatant rudeness and all around rowdy personality. his head is in the stars, but that's just a concept. jimin certainly knows that.

"i wanted to say hi?" jimin replies, and taehyung scoffs at him, kicking his feet back as he gets relaxed from his previous straight-up interview-like posture.

"fucker, you gossiping fucker." and jimin's never heard taehyung swear this much in his whole entire life. taehyung must really be upset.

"stop being such a pussy." jimin gets right to the point, he's fucked for sure after this because he sees the glint of irritation in taehyung's eyes, but he continues anyways. "you're just bitching because hoseok's an idiot that doesn't know his own feelings and that jeongguk's being useless as he always is."

taehyung just stares at him again, face screaming park jiminie-hyung i am gonna punch you in the face, and jimin feels his life is in potential danger. jimin shrugs, trying to look like a badass but really he's gonna wet his fucking pants right now because of the death stare taehyung is giving him.

"you're right." taehyung says.

jimin almost chokes of the coffee, "huh?" he grumbles out. he sees taehyung's expression change from understanding to the unspeakable, so he quickly catches on.

"yeah," jimin coughs. "totally. so when are you gonna un-fuck your relationship with jeongguk and hoseok?"

"not anytime soon." taehyung smirks.

jimin wants to splash the boiling hot coffee onto taehyung's face and watch him suffer.

-

why did he come here anyways? to watch stupid vintage romance movies (the ones that taehyung absolutely loves) and see taehyung sob when the protagonist gets into some kind of problem? jimin has been through this too any times. taehyung sniffles and jimin reluctantly grabs some tissues to wipe his nose, and taehyung glares back at him.

"i'm not some baby," he says, voice stupidly croaky and drowned out by his sobs. "and you missed a spot." jimin rolls his eyes once taehyung finished his sentence, proceeding to wipe down taehyung's snot filled nostrils.

jimin's been here for three hours now. taehyung and him are on his couch, jimin being the big spoon, hugging taehyung from behind. taehyung seems like more of an angsty teenager than jeongguk is, and that's ridiculous. but jimin can feel a sense of gentleness from taehyung radiating everywhere he goes.

hold me tight | yoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara