unconditional

"i hate you so much." yoongi smiles as he brushes his hands through jimin's soft hair. jimin giggles and grins at yoongi.

"don't deny it. you love me so much, stupid." he smiles. yoongi frowns, "yah, I'm your hyung. you're not allowed to call me stupid."

jimin laughs again and wraps his arms around yoongi's tiny waist, and yoongi's breathing is sharp as he feels jimin's defined arms crawling around his small waist only separated by a thin piece of cloth.

they're both standing casually behind a huge bunch of rocks, and they're giggling again and again smiling their ears out. jimin hugs yoongi tighter and presses yoongi against the rock wall, and leans in closer to his face. yoongi stares at jimin.

their body difference is so big. even though yoongi and jimin are practically the same height, jimin's got a six pack and meaty thighs. while yoongi is healthy now, he's still got the same skinny, pale legs and arms.

"you're beautiful." jimin whispers into yoongi's lips before his presses them together softly. yoongi closes his eyes and licks jimin's lips back, his tongue prodding into jimin's mouth.

yoongi can feel jimin smile into the kiss, and he presses in tighter, gently licking yoongi's bottom lip and roughly sticking his tongue in yoongi's mouth.

yoongi whimpered quietly, snaking his hands around jimin's strong back, and jimin pressing his body harder against yoongi's. they were both a mess of rough moans and wet lips smothered together.

jimin was just about to stick is hand up yoongi's sweater, until yoongi could hear the giggling of both seokjin and namjoon and the sand rustling under their feet.

they were frozen in mid-make out, yoongi's eyes were wide looking at seokjin and namjoon standing still in front of them. jimin groaned quietly before releasing his hands from yoongi and parting their sweaty bodies from each other.

"uh..." namjoon said, glancing everywhere but at yoongi and jimin.

"sorry." yoongi sighed, rubbing the back of his neck apologetically. he never expected namjoon and seokjin of all people to find the two of them making out. he always had the perfect hiding spot, and was never caught even by taehyung or jungkook.

seokjin smiled comfortably, clearing the tight awkward air that surrounded the four of them. "it's alright. taehyung's caught us in situations like this all the time."

yoongi smiled back at seokjin's words, and visibly relaxed his shoulders and slumping them. jimin was holding yoongi's hand unconsciously the whole time, but yoongi didn't feel his hand until jimin intertwined his fingers around yoongi's.

namjoon lightly slapped seokjin on the back from embarrassment of the sudden confession, to which seokjin laughing calmly back.

"so, wanna get dinner? the kids are probably hungry by now." seokjin said, and at that moment, jimin's stomach growled quite loudly. yoongi bursted into laughter and jimin pouted back at him with puffed cheeks. seokjin smiled again at the two and the four all made their way to meet taehyung, jungkook and hoseok.

the three didn't seem to really talk to each other when the four came back to see them. taehyung was sitting very far away from jungkook, and the two were looking opposite ways awkwardly. hoseok was near the water, pockets in his hands, kicking the sand aimlessly. yoongi furrowed his brows in pain of seeing how awkward the three were.

usually, taehyung would be chasing hoseok around along with jungkook. they would normally be very loud around each other, maybe the loudest on the beach.

"taehyung! hoseok! jungkook!" seokjin shouted, and one after the other their heads turned towards them four.

taehyung shook his bangs out of his face and trotted over to seokjin, and jungkook followed quietly behind him. his eyes were darting everywhere and he wasn't talking as much as he usually would.