!Skin

"taehyung stop buying souvenirs, we're still at the airport." seokjin scolded taehyung, dragging the younger boy back to where the seven of them were.

all of them double checked if they had their stuff and was already waiting for their flight.

hoseok grabbed jungkook tightly and pulled him in for a hug, "are you excited, jungkookie? because i am!" he smiled.

jungkook clicked his tongue at hoseok, and smiled back with a hint of anger.

"yeah." he said. hoseok hugged jungkook tighter, blind of the anger that was hid behind jungkook's smile.

namjoon was already sleeping, and seokjin cheekily took photos of him.

"cute." he mumbled to himself. yoongi looked over in disgust, looking around if there was some shops that sold tea.

"i knew you'd crave some, so here." jimin said, handing a bottle of hot tea over to yoongi. yoongi mouthed a small 'you're a life saver' at the younger boy before taking a sip.

it was time to go now, and all seven trotted over to the plane to finally have some peace of mind at Hyeopjae Beach.

-

before yoongi could even breathe, taehyung decided to be an ass and sit in between him and jimin.

"don't you dare make kissy faces to each other when i'm sleeping." taehyung said, his face cringing.

"you were the one who decided to sit here." yoongi retorted.

"hoseok hyung slapped my ass so hard i got scared. i don't like hobi hyung anymore." taehyung pouted cutely. hoseok was a seat in front of them sitting with jungkook, and he looked back to squeal 'cute~' at taehyung.

"please stop slapping our asses." jungkook said to hoseok as he put his earbuds in. hoseok chuckled back at the younger, nodding.

it didn't take quite long to get there, or at least it felt like it didn't. it was the middle of night and the others were already sleeping, namjoon snoring as loudly as fucking ever. yoongi decided to get up and make a stop in the washroom, he got out of his chair awkwardly and stumbled down to the bathroom.

before he could hold the handle to get in, a hand held his shoulder and shouted, "boo!"

yoongi jumped in surprise, "fuck!" he scowled, he turned back to identify the unknown hand. he was greeted with a jimin who was smiling from ear to ear. the damn cute bastard.

"what the fuck jimin." yoongi sighed, punching the younger playfully. "wait - why are you here?" yoongi questioned, raising an eyebrow.

jimin frowned, "i can't be here?" he pushed yoongi gently into the washroom and kissed him.

yoongi let out a small whimper and kissed jimin back, both of them became of mess of uneven breathing and small moans that escaped their throats. yoongi's lips were soft pressed against jimin.

jimin pulled yoongi closer, slowly unzipping his pants. he could feel yoongi flinch, jimin pulled away a little and whispered, "no?"

yoongi whined, this time he was going to let jimin do it. he decided to just go for it.

"m-more," he whispered into jimin's soft lips. jimin smiled and palmed yoongi's crotch, softly making it more wet.

his lips climbed down yoongi's neck and he was biting and sucking yoongi's soft skin, leaving very visible marks. jimin pulled yoongi's underwear down, and gripped the elder's cock.

"jimin!" yoongi cried out in surprise.

"shh, shh.." jimin whispered into yoongi's ear, slowly pumping the elder's length. yoongi tightly closed his eyes to the sensation, moaning louder and whimpering into jimin's ears, arousing the younger even more.

yoongi's hands found their way around jimin's crotch. he felt jimin's hard dick press against his pants, it seriously needed to come out. yoongi looked up at the younger boy who's expression turned twisted. he let out a soft moan, "y-yoongi hyung..." he whimpered.

yoongi smirked, it felt like he had all the power in the world now. well, not really. he slowly unzipped jimin's pants, letting his cock out. he started stroking the younger's, and yoongi slowly slid down to let himself face jimin's length.

"you don't need to," jimin said panting, smiling a little bit at the elder. yoongi shrugged and teasingly licked the tip, still gripping his hands around the base.

it was so damn hot and yoongi never imagined himself blowing a guy. better now than never, yoongi thought as he swallowed jimin's dick, going in deeper slowly.

"fuck!" jimin moaned, obviously intensely pleasured by yoongi's warm mouth.

the elder bobbed his head up and down, going up and down slowly. his tongue licked the tip teasingly again. jimin let out small groans as yoongi's warm mouth wrapped around jimin's dick.

the elder looked up at jimin and smirked. jimin's eyebrows were furrowed and he was gripping yoongi's soft hair tightly, often taking lead pulling yoongi's head in and out.

yoongi's mouth was so fucking wet, and it was warm too. jimin's dick was big and it was a miracle for it to fit in yoongi's small mouth, who knows if it would fit his ass.

"yoongi hyung, i'm-" jimin stuttered, grabbing yoongi's hair tighter and coming in the elder's mouth.

he looked down at yoongi who was coughing, but he ended up swallowing jimin's cum.

"oh my God, yoongi hyung i'm sorry." jimin apologized, grabbing tissues clumsily and wiping the elder's wet face.

"i already swallowed it." he said blantly, and jimin laughed quietly. yoongi frowned and pouted at the younger.

"what?" he said.

"nothing, i just can't believe you gave me a blowjob in a plane's washroom."

yoongi could feel his face burn as he started to realize what he had just done. it was their first time their dicks were actually out, and of all places the first time had to be in a plane.

they got out unsteadily, their faces red and wet from the activity. thank God taehyung was still in his chair sound asleep. jimin quietly shuffled across taehyung. the two flinched in surprise when taehyung mumbled, "no, don't eat that jungkook, that cookie is way to big..." he shuffled uncomfortably for a while and yoongi and jimin stayed as still as statues, but he ended up quickly going back to sleep.

yoongi sighed in relief and finally sat down after such a long visit to the bathroom. he looked over at jimin to find the boy drifting off to sleep. he smiled and decided to go back to sleep as well.

-

"hyuungg.." a voice whispered in his ear. yoongi opened one eye after the other, and he was greeted with a smiley taehyung and jimin, pointing to their window showing a beautiful yellow-ish blue morning sky.

he looked over mouth opened, in awe of how pretty it was.

in that moment, yoongi realized the world is beautiful. relationships, interactions, and the scenery around him was beautiful. despite the downs in his life, he still managed to live until now.

yoongi felt himself finally becoming happy.

he hadn't felt something like this in a long time, and he was glad jimin was there to support and smile for him everyday.

~~~

update 5/31/15

had to reupload this chapter because it was private ;^^ sorry everyone!

AAHHAHAHHAHHAHA IM SO BAD AT WRITING SMUT IM SORRY I SHOULD JUST DIE UGGHHHH OmGH I HATE MY LIFE AHHHHH IM SO EMBARRASSED OMG OMG

///kneels down on all fours// im very sorry. im very very very sorry. this is my first time writing smut and stuff and i kind of just wanna roll up into a ball and sleep for ever. lol. kms rn.

anyways, thank you guys so much for 600+ views, voting and commenting as always <3 i really hope u will forgive me for this. im sorry. ive wanted to write a smut scene for a while but i knew itd go horribly but i did it anyways....

anyways, TYSM again for reading voting commenting and taking time out of your day to read this. i love you all~!!!!