serenity

first, the seven of them checked in at the hotel they booked. It was quite a luxurious one - high ceiling, room service, and breakfast in bed. seokjin had paid half of them; mostly jungkook, having said seokjin decided to feel responsible for being the oldest.

namjoon, taehyung, and yoongi in one room. hoseok, seokjin, jungkook, and jimin in the other.

"i will not allow the couples to be together." taehyung said as he crossed his arms.

"tae, how could you do this to me." jimin gasped.

"it's okay jimin," seokjin sighed as he jumped into the conversation.

"stop acting to calm about this seokjin hyung! you know how many times I caught you and namjoon making out." taehyung hissed at seokjin in a fit.

hoseok and jungkook nodded in agreement, and namjoon was red as a tomato. all the while yoongi was passed out on their bed sleeping soundly.

jimin pouted and walked over to the sleeping yoongi. he slid into bed with him.

"yah - what did i just tell you?" taehyung glared at jimin before dragging him out from yoongi's side, transferring him into the next room.

-

it was the middle of the night - their first official day at hyeopjae. yoongi was awoken by the sudden urge to pee, so he slowly got up, dodging taehyung's arm and leg that stuck out from his bed, and trying desparately not to tell namjoon to shut the fuck up because his snoring was so fucking loud.

"i hope that won't happen again." yoongi mumbled to himself.

he crept into the washroom quietly and did his business. he decided not to go back to sleep because he knew he couldn't. namjoon's snoring was to blame. so, he thought it wouldn't hurt anyone to creep around the city, maybe visit the beach too.

yoongi quickly put on a sweater and shorts, then proceeded out the door. just as he quirked the door open, he saw jimin standing out side of their room, a phone in his hand.

"jimin?" yoongi whispered as he closed the door behind him. the younger lifted his head up from his phone to the sound of yoongi's voice.

"yoongi hyung? where are you going?" jimin asked. yoongi chuckled a little bit, walking closer towards the boy.

"i could ask you that," yoongi smirked, "but walk with me." he said as he held jimin's hand, and dragged him with him outside. he could hear the younger giggle softly behind his back.

the walk around the beach was quiet. jimin was mostly admiring the beautiful sunrise, while yoongi was admiring the beautiful jimin. he's fucking gorgeous, yoongi thought.

the two decided to take a seat on the white sand of the beach, sitting down with both of their hands intertwined. jimin cuddling up beside yoongi and admiring the sunrise, and yoongi silently listening to the beat of jimin's heart.

"why were you outside of your room?" yoongi asked.

"parents called." jimin replied quietly.

"ah." yoongi mumbled.

jimin looked back over to the elder boy, holding his bony hand tighter.

"we're so stupid." jimin laughed.

"me, especially." yoongi smiled back, leaning closer to jimin. there foreheads touched, and their faces were only inches away.

"i love you." jimin whispered before kissing yoongi, just a small peck on the lips. yoongi giggled again and inhaled, he put his arm around jimin, and they headed back to the hotel.