night

sometimes jimin is afraid.

he's scared that he'll lose yoongi.

yoongi has been fine lately. he hasn't had any episodes the past months. and jimin finally feels like he can sit down and relax without worrying about yoongi anymore. some days they'd lounge around the house with yoongi watching some drama that's on the tv. and other days they'd go out and shop, walk around the mall or go to the gym to exercise.

they always run together in the morning. a quick 30-minute jog to keep them both in shape. yoongi's tip-toeing down to a healthy lifestyle. he's not getting out of breath as often. he's almost getting at jimin's level of in-shape-ness. the first day of daily running was horrendous. yoongi immediately collapsed the first two minutes from exhaustion. and the session was a drop. jimin jogged by himself that day.

but now — now — yoongi's in shape after all this time. jimin's liked to yoongi since forever. whether he knew it or not, but the difference in appearance between yoongi then and yoongi now is scary. yoongi before didn't have any muscle. his skinny-ness was severe. his collar bones and rib cage out jut out of his skin and his veins were so stark against his pale tone.

but yoongi's still yoongi. even if he was so different from months ago — outside and mentally — jimin figures this is fine. because yoongi is still yoongi. he's still alive. and yoongi's with him. it warms his heart to think about how ignorant he was and how much he's learned since falling in love with yoongi.

"hyung," jimin whispers into yoongi's ears, who's sleeping at peace on their homely couch. jimin rubs yoongi's arm in a gentle way, nuzzling his head to fit the curve of yoongi's sleek neck. "hyung, you now I love you, right?" he continues, "you know you mean so much to me, right?"

and yoongi replies, voice heavy with sleep, "yes, I know," he whispers. "you showed me you cared when you saved me that day." he smiles. "thank you."

and yoongi tackles jimin in a playful manner, peppering kisses around jimin's cheeks. he sits on jimin's lap, giggling along with jimin as they continue to kiss so sweet and light, never heavy. it's when jimin caresses the curve of yoongi's stomach. and he starts to kiss him deeper.

as jimin starts to ghost his hands up yoongi's shirt, jimin smells of flowers. and his eyes light up like galaxies in the night sky. vague but still bright. and its obvious jimin wants something from yoongi, but yoongi isn't sure if he can give it to him. jimin pounces on top of yoongi, and he laughs as he bites yoongi's neck with care. kissing him with slow, heated movements on the lips again before speaking.

jimin holds yoongi's arm as soft as he can, "is it okay?" jimin whispers into yoongi's ears, kissing him on the cheek as he looks back to yoongi. he leans down to kiss yoongi again with care.

"yeah..." yoongi sighs into jimin's lips, spreading his legs in one slow movement.

"yikes." taehyung muses, seeing a disheveled jimin at the door, shining as bright as ever. "so? yoongi finally gave in?"

and jimin smiles brighter, pearly whites on full display.

"he did. didn't he." and it isn't even a question. jimin nods at that, still smiling like a whacko as he welcomes taehyung in the apartment.

"he's sleeping upstairs," jimin hums, "tea?"

"nah man, hit me up with summa that good stuff." taehyung says, waving his hand at the shirtless jimin with disheveled hair.

"orange juice it is." jimin replies, "so what's up? any new drama happening?" jimin slides the orange juice box to taehyung who's sitting at the other side of their coffee table, and he dejectedly sighs.