Happy Family // Drifting Apart

Under a month to go before the guys leave. Can't believe that the time is almost here.

Since the Elite Eight a lot has changed. It's really been Aalayaa, Zion, RJ, and Tabatha together it was rare to see Cam or Tre plus Jassminee and Aryanna. The only time everyone is together is when they're in class. Believe it or not it was the beginning of the end.

It's Spring Break at Duke everyone stayed on campus.

[Aalayaa]- "Cammie!"

[Cam]- "Best!"

The two best friends embraced each other in a real big hug. Remember what I said earlier.

[Aalayaa] - "You just don't understand how much I miss my best friend."

[Cam] - "I know baby girl, trust me. But lately I've been losing it. I've tried countless times to assure Jassminee but she's not having it. She constantly stays under me and I feel like I'm going to lose my mind."

[Aalayaa] - "Then why stay?"

[Cam] - "Man I don't know. But I ended all last night."

[Aalayaa] - "I'm sorry you had to endure that best."

[Cam] - "It's all good, that's what I get for trying to be like y'all."

[Aalayaa] - "That'll show you to be yourself and not hop the the trend."

[Cam] - "Damn right."

The two shared a laugh. 15 minutes goes by as they walkthrough campus before heading to their dormitory.

Upon making it to their floor. Aalayaa is on Cam's back as they were laughing and enjoying catching up as besties sometimes do.

As soon as he puts her down they're being greeted by Aryanna and Jassminee.

[Aryanna] - "Just as I suspected."

[Aalayaa] - "What are you talking about?"

[Aryanna] - "Oh, what am I talking about? Zero stop it with the wholesome act. It clear to see that Zion wasn't enough so you right on Cam and I wouldn't be surprised if you screwed around with either RJ or Tre as well. Hell, now we don't need any explaination from the night the boys lost and our men didn't come to us that night. Should have guessed it then."

[Aalayaa] - "Girl you is tripping, big time!"

[Aryanna] - "I would never trip on a hoe."

[Aalayaa] - "Ayo, watch your fucking mouth when you talking to me!"

...

It was Zion, Rj, and Tabatha hanging out in the girls dorm as they were waiting for Aalayaa to get back.

[Tabatha] - "Where could she be?"