NIKE // The Injury

[The Dean] - "Do any of you want to explain why are all of you caught on tape fighting?"

Everybody in the office. Aalayaa, Zion, Tabatha, Rj, Jassminee, Cam, Aryanna, Tre, Bianca, and her crew. When I said everybody, I mean everybody.

[The Dean] - "How did all of this even start?"

Everyone was silence.

[Bianca] - "Because they are some bullies, and we wanted to shut them down."

[Tabatha] - "Do you even hear yourself? We're only in this situation 'cause you wanna be a hot girl in the winter."

[Aalayaa] - "Girl y'all too 'mean' to be bullied, knowing physical altercation is not right, we was doing everyone else a favor."

[The Dean] - "You're right Aalayaa, physical altercation is never right at all. From the incident in the classroom to the gym's parking lot, it seems like Bianca and her party are the aggressors. The administration team and I decided  that you girls are expelled."

[Bianca] - "What!? You can't be serious!"

[The Dean] - "You're only expelled from this college, meaning you still have a chance to get a degree anywhere else."

[Bianca] - "Well how about Kentucky?"

She said while glaring, smirking over at Aalyaa. Aalyaa looked back before Zion put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them, calming her down.

[The Dean] - "You can go where ever as long as you're not here."

After that Bianca and her crew left out of the office, leaving the rest of them in there.

[The Dean] - "And for the rest of you . . . let this be a brief warning."

They looked very dumbfounded at that moment.

[Tabatha] - "You serious?"

[The Dean] - "Let's just say someone's brother put in a good word.

She said looking at Alaayaa with a slight grin.

[Alaayaa] - "Jabari."

[The Dean] - "You brother was known around here as a protector, also was just a good student we talked every time we saw each other, he and a few old players actually. Matter of fact I even knew about the scuffle that happened the night between the Kentucky Wildcats, our old Duke players and you guys. Could have been your warnings then but Jabari explained. And also why I'm being so soft on this is because of your teachers also putting in good words about you guys, keep it up."

They nodded their heads, while smiling.

[Rj] - "So we're not getting in trouble."

Really Nigga?!

They all looked over at Rj.