Talks About The Future // Just The Two Of Us

Zion was just coming out of the bathroom when he saw Tabatha and Rj in bed together.

[Zion] - "When did you get here?"

[Tabatha] - "When you was in the bathroom stinking it up. I don't know who needs to see a doctor more, you or Rj."

Rj and Zion laughed.

[Zion] - "How you doing though, T?"

[Tabatha] - "I'm good, was feeling a bit lonely because your girlfriend left me."

[Zion] - "Where did she go anyways?"

[Tabatha] - "Her and Cam went out for their best friend date."

[Zion] - "They cute."

[Tabatha] - "Right, but hey, I ain't mad at 'em, they barely hang out anymore, Jassminee seem like she didn't mind ether when he told her. I'm pretty sure she told you."

[Rj] - "Yeah, but he forgot."

[Tabatha] - "And she sent a text."

[Rj] - "That he didn't read."

[Zion] - "Look I know she told me. It just went past my mind."

[Tabatha] - "I wonder why."

[Rj] - "Well-"

[Zion] - "Can I explain myself? Damn!"

[Rj] - "My bad nigga, go ahead."

[Zion] - "Well, T you should know that we're all pretty much gonna be gone in the next year except for Tre?"

[Tabatha] - "Of course."

[Zion] - "So what are you gonna do?"

[Tabatha] - "He gave me a choice to weigh out the year of long or short distance before coming there with him or we just split. And I'll admit Rj is a pain in the ass, but I love him, and I wanna weigh out the year. I'm here for two years anyways."

[Zion] - "At least you know what you're doing. I wanna take her with me. I just can't stand being away from her for too long."

[Tabatha] - "Well it's about time for you guys to talk about it. Take her out and get a hotel for the night, no matter of fact the rest of this weekend. You know vibe out and be nasty."

[Zion] - "I got you T, damn!"

They laughed as they heard a knock on the door. Zion opened it to see Aalayaa and Cam walk in. Zion sat back on the bed as Cam closed the door.

[Tabatha] - "Ooh looking sexy ma."

[Aalayaa] - "Ooh why thank you, my love."