First Day // They Meet

It's officially the first day of class. Aalayaa had enough rest and she was well ready. She haven't seen the guys since the first Orientation day but she didn't trip because her roommate Tabatha is really cool herself and Cam texted everyday, when he said he was best friend, he meant that. 

Aalayaa woke up and did her daily routine of hygiene. Once she was ready she left as she rode to school on her longboard.

With her headphones in as she jammed to Roll Some Mo by Lucky Daye, it was the perfect mood for it was sunny day but yet it being cool in Durham

With her headphones in as she jammed to Roll Some Mo by Lucky Daye, it was the perfect mood for it was sunny day but yet it being cool in Durham. She was in her zone as well because she didn't hear Cam calling her name. 

...

The four star freshmen were walking to Zion's car. They were clowning until Cam saw Aalayaa on her way to class. He yelled out to her.

[Cam] - "Aye Zero! Zero!"

[Tre] - "She obviously can't hear you bro."

[Cam] - "Man hold up."

Cam pulled out his phone as he called Zero, she picked up on the third ring.

____________________________

Zero🍍💚🍋 _ Hello?

Cam😈🏀🌊 _ Where you think you going?

Zero🍍💚🍋 _ To class nigga.

Cam😈🏀🌊 _ I was calling your name but you ignored me.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ I didn't hear you.

Cam😈🏀🌊_ I was literally screaming.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Cam I have music blasting in my ear.

Cam😈🏀🌊_ Well that sounds like a personal issue.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Negro don't get slap on this early fine Monday morning.

Cam😈🏀🌊_ Alright but turn back and come over here.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Ugh fine I'm coming.

Cam😈🏀🌊_ Yay #CAMFAM.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Hush before I change my mind.