To & From Canada // Talking Stage

----------------------------------------

Sunday Morning

----------------------------------------

Today is the day that the guys are set off to go to Canada. Sadly the girls have to go a week without seeing them in class. Cam and Jassminee are official as well. Also Tre and Aryanna. Rj and Tabatha are always good. They're just all waiting on Zion and Aalayaa. Yes, they're still not completely together, ket word is completely. They're talking, meaning that they're taking it slow. Zion don't mind as long as he knows that he's gonna be with her, he's doing all it takes to make her happy. They would spend the night with each other whenever one or the other have nothing to do the next day. So everything is going good so far.

Everyone is at the gymnasium as they waited for the guys to leave, even the girls don't want them too. But being an athlete requires traveling. It's fun but also not fun. 

[Rj] - "I'm gonna miss you my honey bunny."

[Tabatha] - "I'm gonna miss you too my Chewbaca."

[Cam] - "Honey Bunny?"

[Aalayaa] - "Chewbaca?"

[Tabatha] - "Don't act like you didn't give Zion a nickname."

[Aalayaa] - "I didn't we all call him Midnight Gorilla."

[Zion] - "Yeah about that nickname-"

[Rj] - "Zion calls Aalayaa, Princess."

[Zion] - "It's a thought, I know she's more than a princess."

Zion looks over at Aalayaa as they both smiled at each other. 

[Coach K] - "Guys? Time to go."

Everyone started to hug each other. As they each left one by one. The only ones left was Zion and Aalayaa. 

[Rj] - "Bro come on."

[Zion] - "I'll be there."

Zion turned his attention back to her as she went in for a hug. He held her tightly.

[Aalayaa] - "I don't want you to leave."

[Zion] - "Well that's a different."

They laughed as they pulled apart.

[Aalayaa] - "That's because it is different. You're leaving the country and not my dorm room."

[Zion] - "Well you're gonna see how I feel when I wake up every morning, having you not in my arms or when I have to leave you."

[Rj,Cam&Tre] - "Zion!"

[Zion] - "I'm coming niggas!"