Biggest Lost // Shoulder To Cry On

Tonight is  just the worst night ever. Michigan @ Duke, the game that was supposed to make the guys go from the Elite Eight To The Final Four. 68-67. Nobody is more devastated than the boys themselves. The girls waited in the back with their heads low.

[Aalayaa]- "It's really over."

[Tabatha]- "I can't believe it ether."

[Jassminee]- "They worked so hard."

[Aryanna]- "Yeah, all because Rj can't make no fucking free throws."

[Tabatha]- "Excuse you."

[Aryanna]- "You heard me."

[Tabatha]- "Ary please don't be on that fuck shit right now, mami."

[Aryanna]- "Or what-"

[Aalayaa]- "Hey! It's nobody's fault, alright? The boys did what they had to do. Did they succeed? In some way yes. But, did they reach their goal? No, but they had one hell of a season. Let's at least give them that. Tabatha cool down and Aryanna knock it off."

[Aryanna]- "Well y'all know what's up."

[Tabatha]- "Yeah, just like we know what's up with the light skins too."

[Aalayaa]- "Baby momma?"

[Tabatha]- "Okay Zero."

Aryanna just glared.

[Aalayaa]- "Fix your face, here they come."

The girls looked up as the boys came one by one, heads are low, and tears are falling. Zion was the first to approach but he went past the locker room going to Aalayaa instantly falling on his knees, sobbing. She embrace him as soon as he dropped.

[Aalayaa]- "It's okay baby, it's gonna be okay."

He still sobbed as all the other guys went to the girls, also sobbing. Aalayaa picked up his head as she wiped his tears, his eyes are blood shot red. She was also crying too because it breaks her heart when her man his down.

[Aalayaa]- "Look at me Zion."

He looks into her eyes.

[Aalayaa]- "Everything is gonna be alright. Don't let this bring you down okay baby boy. Just remember this is only the beginning."

He embraced yet again as he sobbed more. They had so much going for them to only end like this. Of course nothing anybody gonna say is gonna make up for it. Coach K and a few staff members came and got the boys.

[Coach K]- "Come on guys, gotta do press conference and everything else."

Tre, Cam, and Rj went inside only leaving Zion.

[Coach K]- "Come on big guy."

Zion got onto his feet. Aalayaa wiped his tears away as she gave him a kiss. He finally spoke up.