From Group Chat To Kickback // Part Two

Aalayaa, Tabatha, Jasmine, and Aryanna all walked into the guys' room as everyone begin talking amongst each other. Laughing and everything. Aalayaa was with them before going into the kitchen alone as she watched them. Zion looked back at her before joining her in the kitchen.

[Zion] - "Hey."

[Aalayaa] - "Hey."

[Zion] - "Why are you all alone? Aren't you having a good time?"

[Aalayaa] - "I am, I just wanna be to myself for a while. That's all."

[Zion] - "Do you want me to leave you alone?"

[Aalayaa] - "No, I kinda think it's about time for us to have some kind of conversation ourselves."

[Zion] - "Kinda? We should be way pass that. And we always have enough time to speak alone."

[Aalayaa] - "Yeah."

[Zion] - "I'm just giving you a hard time."

[Aalayaa] - "As always. You just love to mess with me."

[Zion] - "It's my specialty."

[Aalayaa] - "Hints the reason why you were giving me such a hard time in the beginning."

[Zion] - "Unlike you now. You're always rejecting me somehow. I don't know why you always put your guard up around me?"

[Aalayaa] - "I don't know."

[Zion] - "Babygirl I-"

He paused for a moment as they both stared at each other, but Aalayaa broke contact. Everybody soon entered the kitchen.

[Tabatha] - "Hey guys- Y'all alright?"

[Aalayaa] - "Yeah everything is fine."

[Rj] - "Good, we're about to go out and hang around campus. Y'all down?"

[Zion] - "It all depends."

[Rj] - "Zero?"

[Aalayaa] - "I'm gonna call it a night."

Aalayaa then hopped down from the counter as she went to her dorm. Everyone turned their attention back to Zion.

[Tabatha] - "What did you do?"

[Zion] - "We were just talking."

[Tabatha] - "She wouldn't be acting like that if you were just talking Zion, what happened?"

[Zion] - "Nothing! Nothing, you should know that I would never intend to make her act like this. Why is she so heavily guarded, and especially towards me? Huh, Tabatha?"