Ultimate Decision // Big Secret

Holy Shit!

Tears flow from Aalayaa's eyes as she sees the positive pregnancy test looking back at her.

[Aalayaa] - "Fuck!"

She's not mad at the thought that she's having a baby. She's mad about how it was unplanned. What about school? What about those around her? What about Zion, for it's his child too.

Aalayaa picked up the phone and proceeded to call someone who knew she could trust. Her brother. He instantly picks up.

____________________________

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Talk to me baby girl.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Jabari.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Hold on, your tone don't sound too good. What's wrong Aalayaa?

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Um . . . Uh . . .

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Zero, come on, I'm your big brother, you can tell me anything. Lay it on me, I'm ready.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Jabari I'm pregnant.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ I was not prepared enough.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ I really thought it a stomach virus or flu. Until I started to notice more and more symptoms.

Bari_🥷🏾🦾🏀_ How far along are you?

Zero🍍💚🍋_ I'm about 2-3 months.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Oh sis.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ I only called you because I didn't know who to tell. I don't even think Ima tell Zion.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ It's his, right.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Of course it's his.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Aalayaa this is serious.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ I know, tell me about it. Ima just come home.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Are you sure about that?

Zero🍍💚🍋_ Yeah I'll figure it between school and working.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Alright, I'll come get you tonight and you can be with me until you're ready to tell mom and pops. You have until the time I get there to at least tell Zion something.

Zero🍍💚🍋_ I got that figured out. Thank you BarBar.

Bari🥷🏾🦾🏀_ Anything for my little sister and future niece/nephew. I love you.